Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help me decide

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mas_fina, Mar 9, 2010.

1. mas_fina

mas_fina
    from Tucson

Well with the ecconomy the way it is there is alot more trading taking place than buying and selling.

I have a 73 Bronco that I've been trying to sell and I have been offered a 1940 Dodge truck its got a 440 and its sitting on a Toyota frame.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cruiser

Cruiser

mas fina - Keep your '73 Bronco and be patience it will sell when things pick up. The Bronco most likely is worth more the the Dodge, the Dodge looks very poorly done that's why the guy wants to trade.

CRUISER :cool:

3. LastMinuteMark

LastMinuteMark
    from So. Cal.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  4. DECKARD sr.

DECKARD sr.

is the bronco a turd, or is it fairly nice? you may be able to sell that dodge to some ratrodder dude for a good chunk-o-change.

5. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Keep the Bronco and we havent even seen it........

6. mas_fina

mas_fina
    from Tucson

I guess it would help if I showed you what I got.

[​IMG]

This is the best picture if have.

It is lifted about 5" has power steering, disk brakes up front and an automatic. But it does have rust in the rockers, floor boards, and a little under the hood.

The great thing about my Bronco is that I have all the documents from 73 when it was bought new window sticker, purchase order, warranty card, even the original insurance information.

7. Bryan & Sarah

Bryan & Sarah

Yep, everyone was right...keep the bronco!! By the way, welcome to the HAMB from western Illinois! Bryan & Sarah

8. brad chevy

brad chevy

What is there to decide,an original bronco or a rat rod,no comparison,shouldn"t even be in the same sentence together,nice little bronco.It will sell in right venue.Or if you are wanting something else throw an ad out for what you want to trade for and see what pops out.

9. DECKARD sr.

DECKARD sr.

Yea dude keep the bronco for sure. Like said, throw it out there and trade for what you want. The thing is, you know what you have.