Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bakersfield march meets one week away 5th thru 7th whos coming

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAREOOT, Feb 26, 2010.

1. BAREOOT

BAREOOT
    from CALIFORNIA

Weather report improving

2. The report I follow is getting WORSE. That's for Saturday. I always go Friday, still will, and if Saturday sucks, I'll pop the umbrella.

3. jandk

jandk

Sounds like it's going to happen rain or shine.............i'll be there!!!

4. Anyone know what the official rain policy is?

5. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

I just got off the phone with my dad and he's there. It's looking like they're gonna try to give everyone one qualifying run either today or tomorrow and postpone eliminations until next weekend.

6. trad27

trad27

BTTT for friday cruise at sonic.

7. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

A lot can change in 5 hours. Apparently they are looking at running on Sunday . . . . I guess the NHRA does not want to postpone the MM.

8. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

Rain or not, I can't wait!!

9. GREASEMONKEY72

GREASEMONKEY72

dont think im going to make it to the track this weekend but i will be out at sonic tonight

drivin a primer red/gray 72 chevy pick up with alte seele on the door

10. trad27

trad27

Just got back from the track. It is a nice day out here, sun shining a little and great deals at the swap. I will be at Sonic in my T bucket tonight and back out to the show and shine tomarrow

11. Today was GREAT. I bought a bunch of stuff. Tomorrow's hour to hour forecast is reasonable til Noon, where the chance of rain grows slightly. But, for the most part should be fine

12. Its great outside as of 630. Headed out at 7 am. See ya'll there, Groucho, Mazooma1, Trad27, Nerdbynight, Roughneck 424, BBad2thebone, Brandi, and all you others.-Weeks

13. trad27

trad27

Just got back from the track, great day. Just a few sprinkles here and there but nothing bad at all. where was every body friday night? I got there at five and I was the only one, at around 7 the Rolling Fifties cc all came but other than that only a car here and there drive through and leave.

14. R U talking about Sonic? Cause it sucked

15. Yeah I went and hung for a little then went by Zingos and Crystal Palace hoping to at least see a few cars....... nada. Sonic's parking lot is full friday nights on a regular basis when its warm outside and there is not even a show in town or anything going on lol. I think the rain and cold kept everyone in for the most part.

I saw you Saturday but you seemed preoccupied so I let ya be. Eh see ya at Dragfest?-Weeks

16. roughneck424

roughneck424

The power parkers at Sonic wont come out if there is dark clouds looming!

17. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

Any hambers going to Sonic this Friday?

18. Frank K

Frank K

Strip Ts nice meeting you..photo by my wife Louise, she did stills I did video...Frank Kunkel
    [​IMG]