Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ready to learn

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Real Tradition, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Real Tradition

Real Tradition
    from Minnesota

I have always loved cars with a focus on pre '49. I have a 41 Chevy sedan as a good reliable driver and am now looking to build a Model A with a 60's influence. As with the Chevy, I have begun to collect the parts needed to start putting this thing together. The main difference is the Chevy was a complete car and the Model A is all individual parts. I've always heard of the H.A.M.B. and decided it was the best place to find out more information. The information and pictures are amazing here and I can't wait to start tapping into this resource as the build progresses. Thanks.

2. NoRust

NoRust

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. ! Sounds like you already have alot of things figured out already. Good luck on the model A build.

3. 117harv

117harv

Welcome from Oregon.

4. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

5. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

Welcome from Kansas! Two cool cars, good luck on the '41.

6. chubbie

chubbie

welcome real,
    my '41 chevy is blue w/ purple flames, supremes for mags.
    my model A was pile of parts, some parts should have gone tru the crusher!!
    to wierd..oh welcome to the HAMB

7. hotrodnewby

hotrodnewby

Welcome from NW Iowa. My A is a collection of parts also. There is enough info here on the HAMB to put your brain in overload! Good luck with your A!

8. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Happy to have you join us. Hey, we never stop learning. The trick is to share knowledge. How about posting some photos and words about the project?

9. Real Tradition

Real Tradition
    from Minnesota

Thanks for the welcome. As for the project, now that the three feet of snow is gone I should be able to drag it up from the back yard and get going. Looking into boxing plates and then I think I should be able to start putting something together. This is assuming I don't spend to much time driving the wheels of my '41. Seems like the list of things I want to get done on that grew over the winter as well. It's sitting in some guys old turkey barn up north.

10. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Cool rides! Had a 41 Chevy 2 door sedan I used to love cruising in. Stock height though and used to get yelled at if I didn't park in the back of the drive-in movies.

Welcome to the Hamb from Maryland!