Register now to get rid of these ads!

PAW Chrysler Intakes???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by strombergs97, Feb 28, 2010.

1. strombergs97

strombergs97
    from California

OK, looking for info on the PAW Chrysler Hemi intakes with the interchangeable tops, ie...single 4v, duel 4v and blower,etc..
    According to PAW they nolonger make them. I"m looking for the intake only, I have a top..
    If you know of someone who has one and wants sell, please let me know..
    Thanks
    Duane..

2. Weasel

Weasel

PAW do not make anything - they are a reseller. The intakes with the interchangeable tops, as I recall were made by Automotive Innovations Unlimited in Orange, CA - they went out of business quite a few years ago.

3. Gasser1961

Gasser1961
    BANNED

I've been told to stay away from PAW.

4. 19Fordy

19Fordy

why?

5. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Avoid PAW - Why?? Well years ago I bought a laundry list of hemi items from them - some were priced OK others high and still others a DEAL. I double checked ALL the prices when I placed my order as I wanted to make extra sure the "deals" weren't typos and I figured with the high prices on certain parts and deals on others - everything would have "washed out" rather nicely. Everything I inquired on was confirmed and I placed my order.

Much to my surprise they sent me EVERYTHING EXCEPT the parts that were DEALS. The only stuff I got was of course the higher priced (higher than normal) items. None of the "deal" items were there. I called to complain and they basically told me "tough shit". I asked them how they expected to keep their customers with such a crap attitude. They told me plain and simple - "you'll be back because we're the ONLY GAME in town!!" I laughed and told them I'd NEVER buy their stuff again - and I haven't!!

Bob over at Hot Heads got all my hemi orders since then and combine him with the various suppliers right here on the HAMB & they will get all my future hemi orders - at least these guys have the "right" attitude and treat their customers right!!!

YMMV

BTW there are at least 2 hemi tunnel rams with removeable tops - Bob at Hot Heads has one (looks similar to the old Cragar Blower intake - at least port configuration) and the one mentioned earlier. Last I knew Bob was still selling those.

6. strombergs97

strombergs97
    from California

My issue is not with PAW..I'm just looking for the intake..If you know of one I sure would like to know..
    Thanks
    Duane.

7. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

I had a polished high rise with removable top and 8 x 2 top plate years ago. Purchased through PAW. If I remember correctly the top spate had Vintage Speed casted in it. Don't know if that helps any but every now and then they pop up on Ebay.