Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama 2010 Roll Call, Meet & Greet, & other useful info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Any vendors set up down there?
    I need to get some chrome work done and know there are some platers in that area.

I could bring my stuff down when I come. Hoping to make it down Saturday.

I need to hook up with a plater soon. I have a deadline of May 1st.

2. Dont have a wallet. It's a Buffalo Bill Fold!:rolleyes:
    Bill.

3. Hey I am new to HAMB and the autorama but I will be there

4. anyone wana hook me up with free passes ;)

5. LoBrow

LoBrow
    from MI

Heading there after work...Hopefully be meeting up with Mr Sparkle around 5. See ya down there

6. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

I miss everyone already.............

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

What time does Cobo open on Sunday?

8. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Noon, Randy. Be there or be square!

9. Hey Denise we "can't get there from here" Freakin right coast snow storm has a bunch of painters stuck. See ya some where it smell like paint. Maintain AJ

10. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Gracias..Yo estare alli

11. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Aj ..Join the crowd we are still digging out of 24 plus and down big trees ...:mad:

12. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

weather is getting nasty down here in C-bus. Wondering if we are going to make it up ourselves. Cool show, but not worth wrecking a truck or getting hurt.

sucks

13. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

I drove through the blizzard two years ago...not feeling up to doing that again.

Y'all be sure and take good pictures.

14. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Looks like a local group did good and made the great 8. The Shop where Kustombuick works (Byers) painted the bright blue 34 coupe with blown hemi in it and the shop next door HotRod Fabrication built the car. Nice to see a NW car do good (not a HAMB car, but it is a hotrod..)

you guys enjoy that show and snow..

15. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

Weather looks to be slowing a bit, by morning we ought to be on our way, but still playing it by ear...Besides, I already called off work...Hahaha

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

and you're waiting till the end of Feb? Good luck dude.:rolleyes:

10am

That bums me out sweetie. You know what this means right??? You'll owe me TWO hugs when I see you in Salina, KA in July.:D

17. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I just heard on fox ..they said 11am....I think i trust Denise more than fox

she's been there enough to know

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  18. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

I was hoping to come today and yet have been sick the last 2 days. :( Doctor said it was bacteria and not virus which means possible food poisoning. I wanted to come today as I have a new Honda Shadow gas tank that I wanted to submit to the pinstripers to use for auction material. I feel awful about it. If I was to come on Sunday,does anyone know if I should still bring the tank? Do you think there would be time to pinstripe it for the auction to benefit Leader Dogs? My dog (a Lab named Bo) is sick as well. I have been known to give him a little something from what I am eating as a treat. I am blaming myself for him being sick. Pretty sure it was frozen pizza from Digornias.
    Anyway,I am hoping to feel better tomorrow and would really ,really like to come over there to see the show and to bring the tank. Someone,please find out if it would still be possible to bring the tank to get pinstriped for the auction. I am going to wait on my tins and have Safarinut pinstripe them. Hope all is having a lot of fun. I was planning on coming over today and spending the night. Oh well. :(

19. dead last 63 f100

dead last 63 f100
    from detroit

20. the basment was very good! and I got to meet denise, wish I could have stayed more than an hour. oh well,

nice to be home though , that was a long snowy drive!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  21. Shity drive but glad I went.

22. Same here. Nice to meet you Chad. See you, Larry and the '42 tommorrow.

Mike K.

23. bumpercarkid

bumpercarkid
    from Orion, MI

Well got home a little while ago, had a great time! Hung out with a bunch of people from the HAMB, saw a lot of sweet cars, went to Cobo Joes for dinner and even got me a singlefinger speed shop shirt. Looking forward to next year!

24. millersgarage

millersgarage

everything I have seen says 11 am to 8 pm on Sunday

25. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

If you're an exhibitor you can get in at 10 today, but officially it's 11. Yesterday was supposed to be 10, but Friday night they changed it to 9. LONG DAY!!!!!

It's been a blast, I've had a great time, and I've met a lot of cool Hamb'rs!

26. got to see Gene Winfield and Keith Weesner so I'd say it was a good show..didnt get an autograph or picture though :(

27. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

Had a hoot and I get to meet them(gene& keith) both.....got a couple pics.....post 'em later after dinner.......Stumbled across a tattoo convention at the Marriott that we were staying at as well. It was a full day to be sure.

28. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

First time for me to meet Gene, really cool guy if you ask me.
    I was there at the wrong time to meet Weesner tho..he must have stepped out for a bit at the time i went thru his area, bummer

29. Tyrell

Tyrell
    from 203

I had a blast, it was nice to put some faces to names lol

30. Straight8's&Aces

Straight8's&Aces

I had a great time I wish I could have stayed long enough to be at the meet. I got to check out denise's car I met with keith weesner, chad lampert, ed tillrock, todd jones, and troy trepanier all top shelf gentlemen but I missed gene winfield this year I met him 2 years ago down there great guy.