Register now to get rid of these ads!

Decatur swapmeet Friday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRUCKRODDER, Feb 26, 2010.

1. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

I had a decent sales day Friday and I did not get in my spot till lunch. But the worst part was losing my cell phone somewhere at the swap meet :mad:, don't you hate that feeling ? Well I went to the office and told them about it and gave them my info when one of the guys said "here use my phone and call your number". I did ,a guy answered and I had my phone back in 10 minutes, pretty cool people we run around with huh ? I figured my phone was gone.This made my weekend for sure:).

2. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Wait till you get your phone bill I saw a phone lying on a table and me and my buddies called a bunch of 900 numbers. :D

3. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

How was the weather had it rained? Thinking about going Sunday.

4. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

Oh ,it rained off and on all day . Tomorrow is supposed to be nice! Sunday chance of rain I believe. And of course it will be a mudhole!:D I like it!!

5. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

Yeah gotta watch out for you 900 number calling guys , theres one in every crowd !lol!!

6. adams27

adams27

Was there lottsa good stuff?

7. How'd ya remember the number????????????

8. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

It took me awhile! I guess I need to tattoo it on my hand or something!LOL!!!

9. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Man today was a great day at the swap meet. Perfect weather and deals to be had. I scored a butt load of parts I needed. Sold quite a bit too. I came home money head. I'll be back out there till about noon tomorrow if the weather holds out.

10. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

Yeah i did really good today. Sold my 54 f100 & alot of other bulky , taking up my shop space parts!:D

11. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Walked the hole thing my knees are killing me!!!

12. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

I know what ya mean, the hills on the west side seemed alot steeper this afternoon!:) And to make it worse I just had to buy those 2 steel wheels at the end of the day , and of course my spot was on opposite side of the meet:D. I had a blast though!!!!!