Register now to get rid of these ads!

RIP Mom

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chainsaw, Feb 25, 2010.

1. popsracer

popsracer
    from Sacramento

So sorry for your loss. Lost my mom about 6 years ago. Prayin' God will give you peace as you morn her passing.

2. mlagusis

mlagusis

Sorry about your loss. Praying for your family for comfort during this time.

3. beauishere

beauishere

Sorry man, that's rough. Please accept our condolences.

Aloha

4. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Sorry for your loss. Im still not over losing my Dad Jan 3rd...

5. My condolences, Bro. Been there myself and I know what it's like. Just remember it's OK to grieve and that you've got a lot of brothers and sisters out there who will help you get through.

6. hold tight ! sorry for your lose

7. greasemunkey

greasemunkey
    from katy, TX

Damn, man... My thoughts are with you... My mom is probably the only woman in the world that has accepted me for who I truely am... despite my flaws, dastardly good looks and twisted sense of humor... We've always imagined she'd be the tough bitch to outlast us all, but her absence would no doubt break my heart. There is an inexplainable love that a woman has for her babies, no matter how old they (her children)become, or how big they think they are....She is their guardian and nurturer and the comfort of her shadow is forever felt...I'm sorry for your loss, my man.

RIP MOMs

8. Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom! That's got to be tough. My mom and I are pretty close, so I understand your pain. Take care!

9. superbeeme

superbeeme
    from georgia

X2 man,

10. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

So Sorry brotha stay strong and remember shes in a better place....Prayers go out to you and your family

11. jkherd

jkherd

Sorry for your loss

12. Condolences to you and your family.

13. abone1930

abone1930

My prayers go out to you and your family, Lost my dad this last christmas, I feel your pain. God speed to your mom.

14. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

My sincere condolences..........

15. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

may god bless you and your family

16. Chainsaw,

Prayers for you and your family. As others have said, I personally know your pain! I lost my mom to breast cancer in January 2008. I was there when she passed, and for that, I am grateful. But there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her in one way or another. You'll never stop missing her, but the pain is lessened with time.

Take time to grieve. It truely helps in the healing process.

We're here for you if you need us, brother!

SDG

17. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mate just think positive, she is no longer in pain and is now happy and resting.
    I know its small consolation for we left behind, loosing someone as close as your mother will hurt no matter how 'prepared' for it you are.
    Chin up mate, we are all with you.
    Doc.

18. 73super

73super

My deepest sympathy. I know what you're going through.. My mom passed away on the 19th of January this year. Even tho' her body was filled with cancer, and her mind was slipping... you prepare yourself, but really.. you're never ready for when it happens. I think about my mom everyday.. miss her everyday.. no one can ever replace your mother. That's a hole in your heart that will be there until one day you get to see her again. Reflect on the wonderful memories, the love that she surrounded you with and she'll always be around. I'm reminded of little things my mom did for me growing up and I truly feel blessed to have had such a wonderful and loving mother.

It will get easier. Take care man.

19. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Im sorry to hear about your loss..

im sure it cant be an easy one to get over..
    Cant even Imagine the loss..My Mother is the back bone of our entire family, The Glue if you will.

She is at peace now..and she would want peace for her children in her absence.
    Her love and guidance will always be within you.

20. The Shocker

The Shocker

I lost my dad the day after X-mas in 06 after 4 years of battling with congestive heart failure.I cant remember how many times i sat with him in intensive care over the 4 years .I was actually happy for him when he finally past away .Think of all the suffering thats over and it helps a little .It will get easier in time ,but i know how you must feel now.Truely sorry for your loss man..

21. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

RIP.....very heartbreaking.....be strong.

22. Lugnut II

Lugnut II

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how this hurts.

23. gmgrunt

gmgrunt

Sorry to hear this! Stay strong brother. moms are the best!

24. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Sorry for your loss....in our prayers...

25. nutajunka

nutajunka

Death is as much a part of our life's, as living, but it really suck's. Sorry for your lose, may she rest in peace.

26. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

i was in your place just a year ago dude, held onto my mom as she died on thanksgiving day 2008, keep going forward man, it gets easier i promise.

27. harrington

harrington
    from Indiana

Sorry to hear of your loss. Stay strong man.

28. Sorry for Your loss, I lost My Mom when I was 15, She was only 43, I know what You're going thru, My condolences to You and Your family. God Bless Her.

29. SUNROOFCORD

SUNROOFCORD

You have my deepest sympathy. I lost my Dad suddenly and unexpectedly a year ago March 18th. Stay close to your friends and family to get you through. Your mom will always be in your heart. God Bless.