Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need info on "United Speedometer" Riverside , CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by trailer-Ed, Feb 1, 2010.

1. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I shipped United Speedo in Riverside, CA my 39 Ford guages nearly 2 moths ago for a re-do. theey have my guages and $600 of my hard earned dough. I have tried to contact them for several weeks and all phone lines are dead, no new #'s to reach them, and no retured e-mails. Can anyone give me a heads up on these guys?? I would just like my parts and $'s back if nothing else. Thanks in advance, Rusty.

2. John Denich

John Denich

3. 53chevy

53chevy

Great folks. They moved across the street to a bigger bldg. They did the guages years ago for my '53 Chevrolet Truck, still looks like the day I got 'em and working like a swiss clock. They were done over 13 years ago, way before i re-did my truck recently. But I knew what needed to be done. Also, they re-built the speedo cable for my '60 Pontiac and helped with my sending unit and testing too.

Ken

4. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Thanks for the link. Looks like I'm FUCKED!!

5. What, because the phone company has their phones screwed up? You did read the ENTIRE other thread, right? They moved and their phone and internet is what's fucked. Send 'em a letter -

6. grander

grander

I talked with United Speedometer yesterday and they said they had just finished restoring my 46 Ford gauges. Try this number: 951-742-7117

7. k.c.

k.c.

Last Friday I recieved a card in the mail from them with their new numbers and new (old) location. I called and they gave me an update on my gauge panel and when it would be ready. With all the confusion they are still about on schedule.