Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Speedway Motors, THANKS!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flynbrian48, Feb 23, 2010.

1. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

Just want to take a minute here to heap praise on "Speedway Motors". I ordered a set of SW "Wings" series gauges last night for my Diamond T, and tonight they were setting on my doorstep. They're BEAUTIFUL! I got a 6 gauge set, electronic, to duplicate a "deluxe" Diamond T dash panel I'm making for myb truck. They're just perfect for what I want to do. Good thing, 'cause I sold the original gauges to pay for 'em...

Too often I read about guys bashing "big" companies, but I have to say everything I've gotten from Speedway has been exactly as I expected, and on my doorstep super fast. This is amazing though!

Brian

2. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Good to see some attaboys for a change. Maybe we will see more to come.

3. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

Never any problems with them here. Always fast too.

4. Babar40

Babar40
    from Florida

I had an issue with some ARP bolts I had ordered. The set was shorted by about half. Customer service was outstanding and quick to Fedex another set overnight. There is a lot of talk about offshore suppliers and such, but on the whole, Speedway has performed pretty well for me over the last 18 years. More thanks than spanks.

5. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Ordered a whole lotta stuff from them, never had a problem. Will again in a heartbeat!

6. trad27

trad27

Have to say they are always fast and I have never had any thing on back order, I hate that.

7. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Add another happy customer. I have used Speedway for a LONG time and have never had a problem with parts, accessories, delivery or customer service. And I have built a LOT of hot rods in over fifty years.

8. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

Ive bought race parts from Speedway for over 12 years. I never had 1 complaint and customer service has always been great.

9. davidwilson

davidwilson
    from Tennessee

speedway is no. 1

10. tiredford

tiredford
    from Mo.

My biggest purchase from them was their 9" posi third member ($750). It has a whine. When I talked to them, they sent me a gallon of synthetic oil. I told them (Brian) it helped but still whined. He said he would consult the builders but I never heard from him again.

11. Badfella

Badfella

Always been great to me too!

12. Orange54

Orange54
    from Missouri

Bought a Posies front spring for my 29 RPU yesterday afternoon and voila the man in brown had it to me by 11:00 a.m.

It is now lovingly hung in the garage with a couple of coats of satin black rustoleum on it.

I was going to buy the Mr. Roadster spring but I think it is hecho in china so I bought the Posies.

13. Tony D.

Tony D.

My dad ordered a steering box and pitman arm for our gasser last night. He asked about a dropped arm since they weren't in the catalog...the sales rep said "we just got those in". They were the same price as the straight and all parts were at his house today.

My dad has called them for tech questions in the past, and they had been quite helpful and forthcoming with the information.

14. And to think of all the stimulus going to help 12 year old Chinese girls that can weld feed their parents!

15. Jim-Bob

Jim-Bob

I used them a bit when I raced stock cars, but now with hot rods, I use them a LOT and am COMPLETLY SATISFIED with them!NEVER any issues, their tech guys have no problem talking to you over the phone to solve any problem I may have had!

16. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

Have built about 5 hot rods with their parts and always satisfied.........

17. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

never had a problem with them always fast shipping ,But you pay for that service in the shipping and handling .

18. OFT

OFT

X2. Mine starts with their small shop on "N" street.

Earl

19. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

The Speedway catalog is my hot rod bible! Never any problems with orders.

20. 6inarow

6inarow

I'd buy if they kept their hands off stuff that wasnt theirs

21. Speedy Bill has got it goin on. Overnight delivery, knowledgable employees, great stuff. If you ever get to Lincoln you can take the tour of the place, way cool.

22. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

Let us all know how those brand new SW gauges hold up....um work out for you.

23. roundvalley

roundvalley

When they do their survey mention the HAMB and maybe they will get the message someday!

24. Mac_55

Mac_55

I cant say anything bad about them . Those folks have always been Right on the ball with everything i needed and ive never had to wait over 2 days for anything . I am glad they are here.

25. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

I'm glad you got great service from Speedway. They're always right on with my orders as well. You'll find that the SW gauges are crap, but you cant blame Speedway for that.
    Stewart Warner sucks shit.

26. banjorear

banjorear

Hey, at least they're working and not on the dole.....

27. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Bought tons of parts! NOT one problem ever. Usually delivered the next day and GREAT customer service.

28. Peoples most greatest welder!

29. golden31

golden31
    from Omaha, NE

They are great! I ordered headers for the coupester on sunday and they were hanging out on my door step this afternoon! Gotta love that!

30. Unibodyguy

Unibodyguy

Have ordered stuff from them in the past never had a problem they take good care of their customers.

Michael