Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Traditional Style Chassis Frame Building Class- Washington

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by psycho666, Jan 27, 2010.

1. dragsterboy

dragsterboy

WOW !!!! What a great time !
    Thanks Mark and Magic for putting this on.You really know your shit.
    Best $20.84 I ever spent.
    Shane

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MEYER8821

MEYER8821

Damn looked like a really good time! I knew i should have gone!

3. OldSub

OldSub
    Member Emeritus

Glad I was there, well worth the time and dollars! Met some people face to face I've only known online before. I'll be there next time too!

4. Joe King

Joe King

Those flames on that wagon are AMAZING.

5. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Im bummed I missed it :( surgery really gets in the way of fun stuff.

6. Rehpotsirhcj

Rehpotsirhcj
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

$20?! and in my backyard (nearly)
    I completely missed this thread. Damn, would loved to have gone.

7. we could have carried you:)

8. Rabid Whippet, thanks for posting all those pics.

9. Mark,

Thanks for your time to put this together. My dad had a great time, took notes and met some cool people.

10. Ever since I dropped my digital camera in my brothers ice cooler in his truck that was actually filled with melted ice, my camera doesn't seem to take as clear pictures. At least it still sort of works after being submerged for 30minutes!! I like taking pictures to go back to them and remember all the good times. This summer I will be busy posting as Billetproof and Hotrodarama will both be killer!!

11. hellrod666

hellrod666
    from seattle wa

Thanks to everyone that came to the class. I hope that everyone had fun , meet some new like minded people and got some ideas. Even the weather was good so that everyone could bring some great cars. If you need anything feel free to send us a line. Hope to see all of you again at the shows and swap meets this summer.

12. Really? Well you're lucky that my ugly puss didn't break it all together then!

13. wickedperformance

wickedperformance
    from surrey bc

Hey everyone. Group of us drove down from B.C. to attend. We all thought it was awesome! Had a great time and learnt a lot. Met some good people and the guys that run the shop are wicked. Really cool to see a shop that would teach everyone how to do the work that they would normally charge to do themselves. I think that really shows that Visions and crew look out for more than just themselves and ways to make money, but the greater good of the hobby and the people in it. They will have any business that I can give them from now on. Great job guys!

14. And wtf got your panties in a knot?
    By the way, your link no worky!!

15. They're MANties!!!! :D

Link works for me.:confused:

16. Manties!!! LOL, thats not much farther than panties on the gaydar screen.!!!!

17. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

I am sitting in SF airport waiting for my connection and pissed I missed this I told ya it was good value :)

18. Rehpotsirhcj

Rehpotsirhcj
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I may be jumping the gun here, but are there intentions to have this type of class again?

19. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cpeteb%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:.5in .25in .5in .75in; mso-header-margin:.2in; mso-footer-margin:.3in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I am not accusing anyone here because I mentioned going away on face book and MySpace.
    But my house and my wife&#8217;s brand new car in the driveway were vandalized while I was away.
    We live in a secluded enough area that this was deliberate not just opportunist; I guess I should think twice about broadcasting being away online.

20. thats some BS right there. It takes a real weasel to do that shit while you are away. Lucky punks should be glad that you didn't have anyone watching the house, exspecially with an itchy trigger finger.

I caught some kids this summer that egged my room mates car. I chased them down the street and tackled one of them. He actually pissed his pants.:eek: He was really embarassed. I walked him back to the car, and had him wash it at 3:30 am, then I sent him on his way. He was afraid I was going to call the cops or his parents, But didn't, I think he learned his lesson.

21. moses

moses

that sucks pete i hope ya catch them and give em what they deserve...jeffrey

22. I would think somebody young did it, maybe a friend of your kids that you scolded? Usually its young punks that have nothing and will go through life with nothing as they are losers to even think to do something like that at any age.

23. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

Seems more intentional than kids they came with some serious acid /paint remover stuff here is the paint job on our brand new car

[​IMG]

24. Wholy shit!!! Thats bullshit no matter who you may have pissed off. I'd beat the fuckers to a pulp if I ever caught them.

25. The company I use to work for had some sort of acid thrown on their company truck years ago and it was tagged all down the side. It seems that young punks seem to use this type of stuff just to fuck peoples stuff up. They should get it poured all over their balls for punishment when caught.

26. Dude that really sucks! Will insurance cover that?

27. Man, that sucks Jack. I'm sure it wasn't anyone posting here, but the whole world is watching the internet. Not saying they got a tip from your post, but a good lesson for us all. Just really sucks about your car.

28. Like I said, the young punks did that to the truck that the company I use to work for owned. It was only about 3 weeks old. They probably spotted your wifes shiney new car and just because they are punks, trashed it.