Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Woman killed today at the drags in Arizona

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by applekrate, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. really a bummer and a tragedy!

2. WhitePunkOnNitro

WhitePunkOnNitro
    from Middle Tn

Diana, Brown did not lose control of anything. The wheel studs snapped/sheared/pulled out, and THEN the car hug a turn into the guardwall.
    The situation is bad enough, at least look at the film before you post on the subject.

3. Bloodandmotoroil

Bloodandmotoroil
    BANNED

4. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Terrible for everyone involved.RIP
    I always assume risk when going to any motor sports events.They are machines and are not 100% safe no matter what safety measures are in place.

5. cyclejim

cyclejim

I will put the lady and her family in my prayers. Also mr brown. We realy like the sport cycle jim

6. jokerjason

jokerjason

Very very sad. Anyone who hangs around motorsports knows that anything can happen at any time. My prayers go out to everyone involved. JOKER JASON.

7. WhiteDevil

WhiteDevil
    from Wichita KS

8. 29hotrod55kustom

29hotrod55kustom

very regretable, never good to hear about a life lost unexpectedly. prayers for her and the family, and im suprised no ones mentioned the impact this has on the driver knowing his accident killed an innocent spectator, something like that ought to weigh pretty heavy on a mans conscience, prayers for him as well.

9. ETwagon

ETwagon
    from Arizona

"The Doc" has been "running her mouth" like this "for years" via "the internet". Part two...name dropping soon to appear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.