Register now to get rid of these ads!

Life question from a teen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Chimpo, Feb 18, 2010.

1. qcy2k6

qcy2k6

My 2 cents worth...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    While you are still young get a good education at a real four year university. Pass up the technical schools they are expensive and you will not get far with that type of education. Get a good job and keep the car building as a hobby. <o:p></o:p>

2. sincitywrench

sincitywrench

when i was getting out of school i was like alot of dumb kids... more worried about muf and a party than putting serious thought into my future i got a job flipping tires and worked my way up as a tech and always hung around the right guys you know the ones im talking about the ones that bust ur balls when ur late for work or slap you in the back of the head when when your not useing it. but anyhow one day a real experienced local painter with a pretty slick resamay decided he was going out to vegas to open a custom shop and asked me and few buddies to come out and work for him. to me it was the oppurtunity of a lifetime ... i was gone lived and worked at the las vegas motor speedway and learned a pretty good wealth of knowledge. had the oppurtunity to work with some supper talented guys and its made a huge difference in my life. i didnt work hard to get there i didnt really believe i could ever have that happen to me. i was the kind of guy telling people there dreams where far fetched. i didnt deserve it in any practical sense but i was " in the right place at the right time". i guess i spend my time makeing up for the time i waisted. know for sure if you give it hell and put yourself around talented guys and treat people well ull get what you want and make it in the world doing something ur proud of.:rolleyes:

3. Granger Perry

Granger Perry
    from Albany, WI

I'm going to McPherson in fall, and HIGHLY recommend going that route.