Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HAMB & CHEESE WI area HAMBERS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Louver Dude, Feb 3, 2010.

1. skoh73

skoh73

Ok fellas, count me in! Even though I was there not so long ago, I would love to see it again and get a chance to meet some fellow HAMBers in person. Maybe we should wear those "Hello My Name Is..." tags so we know who the heck everyone is. I'll probably wear my HAMB shirt.
    Look forward to meeting you all.

2. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

I've still got plenty that I can bring...

3. krimsonghost

krimsonghost

unfortunately, that day happens to be my birthday and already have plans. will definately hit up some other time if this becomes a regular thing

4. quandel_garage

quandel_garage

Any fox cities guys going?

5. lordairgtar

lordairgtar

I would sure like to go. That museum is cool.

6. Well from the PMs and phone calls it looks like we will have are 20 people to get the 6 bucks for the museum. Bopeep good call, it is a family friendly restaurant, even tho its the largest bar/restaurant in WI. Thanks Jeff I would have missed that one. Well looking forward to getting the 53 out and meeting a few more HAMBERS.

7. Oh sure the pressure is on, now I've got to remember my name?:D

8. We are planing on meeting in back parking lot at 11, they( the restaurant ) is putting us on the 2nd floor , so if you get there late just ask someone where the HAMBERS are. I will get there around 10:30 and will hang out in the parking lot.

9. Dr.Kerry

Dr.Kerry

Oh Scott, Behave!!!!!!!!:D

10. Dr.Kerry

Dr.Kerry

I'm gonna ask the wife and see what she thinks on it. If we're not doing anything next weekend, we'll be there as well.

11. Dr.Kerry

Dr.Kerry

Well just talked to the wife and her mom and sister may be going shopping that day, if that happens it'll just be me comin' down....

12. McDeuce

McDeuce

Daugther has the baskball finals ... her team has only lost one game .. looks like they are going to be the champions. Got to make it to the game .. have fun all !!

13. Hurry up and get #12 downloaded. From what i can remember i may be on this one.

14. PBRmeASAP's Wife

PBRmeASAP's Wife

Sorry I won't be there. I have cookie duty. I was looking forward to going but Girl Scout Cookies are going to be taking over my house. Hopefully I will get to go next time.

15. BoPeep

BoPeep

Dang! I was hoping you'd come! We've held off on GS for the time being, but I'll be in cookie mayhem in the next couple of years, I'm sure. :) Plan on a visit in early June for shearing. We'll have lambs by then too.

16. We were in cookie mode today, my daughter will be with me next week end

17. Jim-Bob

Jim-Bob

Hmmm...you seem to spend a lot of time hanging out in parking lots...If my mother knew that she wouldn't let me hang out with you any more...She'd think you're a BAD INFLUENCE! LOL!

Wish I could be there...

18. Rat Bastards Car Club in Appleton scheduled their winter car show for the same day. If anyone is in the Appleton area and can't go to the museum, they are having it at Hank and Karen's bar by Appleton East High School.

19. PBRmeASAP's Wife

PBRmeASAP's Wife

Keep me posted on the sheering in June. Sounds like fun.

20. TheFish

TheFish

I wish I could make it. Been working 7 days a week though. Maybe ill get an attitude and call in. Ill give you a call Louver Dude. If I am able to make it.

21. Is that your yellow t-bucket-bucket?

22. Murphbar

Murphbar

I'm in, sounds like fun. See you all Saturday.
    Murph

23. Gerg

Gerg

don't forget folks it's this weekend!

24. markjenks

markjenks

We're going to have to pass. Wife has to work and I'll be out in the garage working on the 53. Might try to get down to Appy for the get together down there.

25. Holy POOP NOODLE Batman, it's this weekend!

26. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

Hey Steve, have some curds for me as I'm still in AZ by the daughters:D:D

27. Hank

Hank
    from Wisconsin

How are the roads down there? Any slop or are they dry. Need to decide whether or not to take out the old chevy for a brisk later winter drive or just take the daily.

28. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

I'm just south east of Hartford, in Germantown, and the snow is melting, roads on water on the sides. I won't take my trucks out until after the snow melts and we have a couple of good rains. I don't want any more salt on them than possible.

29. Hank

Hank
    from Wisconsin

Not too worried about the dry salt but the wet stuff makes a mess on the windshield.

30. skoh73

skoh73

Im just west of Waukesha by 10 miles and the roads are dry. Had the Ford out on Tuesday for about an hour. Still snow on the side of the road- tiny bit of melting here and there. I plan on bringing the '53 on Sat. if it stays this way.