Register now to get rid of these ads!

Save Your A** on Valentines Day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopsaw209, Feb 14, 2010.

1. NuzzyFipples

NuzzyFipples

My wife worked on a Behavioral Psychology final for her Criminal Law Degree for 15 hours, while I played in the garage all day. So, I got her a bottle of wine and made a tiki torch out of the bottle when she was done. Been married 13 years and going strong.
    She loves the tiki!!!
    You're right handmade goes straight to the heart!
    Now she wants 10 more to go around the yard!

Anyone else?!?! :rolleyes: HA HA

Attached Files:

2. bear39

bear39

I installed a new kitchen sink faucet and made everything under the sink all wet with all the leakes I made spent the rest of the day repairing them (I hope)

3. speaking of wanna be's.....nice 32....

4. Did three of these...one for each lady in my life....wife and 2 daughters! 4x4 ceramic bathroom tile...

[​IMG]

5. I must have gotten lucky and married the right one! I bought her some of her favorite candy (Twizzlers and Mike and Ikes - the BIG boxes from the dollar store too!) and we went up to another "car guy's" house to watch all 7-1/2 hours of the Daytona 500 & pothole patching. Dinner was chips & salsa, beer, and some boiled shrimp! We don't need no stinkin' Hallmark Holiday to tell us when to do nice stuff for each other!!!

But hey, a guy in our office just told me that March 15th is the GUY'S version of Valentine's Day... "Steak and a..."

I'm just saying... :D

6. I skipped going to the local coffee shop and hangin with the cronies. Stayed home,cooked pancakes,watched the Daytona 500 then watched a chick flick. It made her day to have me at home for a change....go figure.

7. I heard about that one too!

8. low lead lady

low lead lady

a friend of mine makes custom chocolates. got these for my husband....

Attached Files:

9. greasemonkey060

greasemonkey060

Nice! I made a frame as well! Great minds definitely do think alike!

I cut up an old Wyoming license plate (where she went to college), and threw in a picture of her pup. She loved it!

10. left or right?:eek::rolleyes::D

11. Gave mine a "rose"

[​IMG]

Tim

12. Wow Dude, Thats impressive.

13. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

Faked my wife of 13 1/2 years out yesterday...told her we were going somewhere after 7am church. Got in the car with all my camera gear and headed toward Chicago, about 2 hours from Peru, IL. She was convinced I was taking her to the Chicago Auto Show at Mcormick place. Drove right by it and took her to her favorite Pizza Place, Giordano's on Rush, for some awesome Chicago Style deep dish Pizza.

Now I have to take a trip back up to the city this week for the Auto Show!!!

14. Don't discriminate, treat both left and right!!!!!:D

15. made her a home made card and spent a nite at the Jailer's Inn B&B, in Bardstown Kentucky. It is a old jail turned into a B&B, sold a few items to pay for it.........

16. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Took her to the favorite Italian seafood joint and then we went and looked at the stars on a real clear night in the desert. Also bought her 8 pairs of HOTTTT shoes. Thanks to the anonnimity of ebay, $10 bucks a pair inc shipping orders over 50.00 and she's a braggin bout her man. Felt strange lookin at shoes on the computer.

17. henryj429

henryj429

Since my wife has been putting up with me being in the wood shop just about every nice building my woodie, I thought I'd give her a little wood (pun intended) for Valentines day. I cut out the heart from a piece of left-over Maple and my 8 year old did the lettering. Mission accomplished.
    [​IMG]