Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 10th annual Groundhog Gala Orlando, Fl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jakespeed63, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Yeah that mine. Il have to take a pic of the bracket that comes off the trans. Oh well still a great day and saw tons of cool cars and cooler people.

2. IL GIMMI

IL GIMMI

Anyone have pics from the show?

3. rotten egg

rotten egg

That really was a pretty car. I was wondering how it stopped with only rear brakes.

I got some pics, but haven't gone thru them all yet.

Attached Files:

4. Choptop

Choptop

were they any cars there? ;):D

5. rotten egg

rotten egg

Not really.
    Actually, I switched lenses after a few hours & took some people pics, & I started going thru them from the end.
    The first car had a cool paint job. The owner told me it had a black base, with an intermediate coat(s) of clear with heavy orange flake. So much flake that it covered the black, then clear on top. It really popped when the sun came out.
    There was also a dually with a grill that may have been packard according to the owner.

Attached Files:

6. rotten egg

rotten egg

Some more.
    The first truck was so clean, the picture really doesn't capture it.

Attached Files:

7. rotten egg

rotten egg

There was a nice rod for sale for a reasonable price, & a pretty Impala with a very nice custom cloth interior.

Attached Files:

8. rotten egg

rotten egg

There was a nice little slant 6 rod, & a pair of pickups who's owners are buddies. The one on the right was reportedly built in 2 months.

Attached Files:

9. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Yo, ejay$ great talking to you, me and Rhyno saw you drive up and we knew we had to talk..., your brief discussion about the car solidified our decision, Great work, and a great individual behind the car.... Congrats man! You're always welcomed in Albuquerque.
    To my Orlando brothers... Great show and congrats on your 10th!
    -Noel,NYC