Register now to get rid of these ads!

Worst Car Chore

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by narlee, Feb 3, 2010.

1. paintcan54

paintcan54

Going behind some other peoples wireing job and trying to figure out what they had in mine when wireing the car. I just spent a week working on a friends '60 Ford F100 trying to figure out what the hell the owners before him were thinking, cleaned up some but thinking a wire kit would have been faster and cheaper.

2. mikeco

mikeco
    from virginia

Thats some funny shit! My wife of 29 yrs is happy to help me do anything to the cars, but it always ends up just like this!! I don't ask anymore. Gotta love em!!

3. Undercoating removal sucks, and mouse piss washing is up there,too. When I worked in the body shops rust repair was my least favorite. My wife hate the POR-15 and the smell of Posi-traction additive.

4. hmuchler

hmuchler

Payments. Bank has me by the balls.

I really would like it if my hands, fingers and wrists were not worn out. I love the work. Hate that my parts are breaking down.

5. bdr1

bdr1

OH.....found the pics of this!!! :D:eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. outlaw1949

outlaw1949

holy shit!!!!!

7. Cleaning the shop after major construction.

8. jtille

jtille

Trying to buy someones barn,garage kept car........that they are going to get on the road one day....years later same answer

9. ngafreeride

ngafreeride
    BANNED
    from Georgia

fixing things you broke by not doing it right the first time, cleaning dirt track cars

10. May Street Relics

May Street Relics

asking wife to hold the tape so now i have my four year old do it she seems to get it

11. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

I gotta tell you, on the maintenance end of things I'm not a big fan of chrome--I just don't like cleaning it--maybe it's the fat fingers. The old lady once said "put all the chrome you want on it, I'll polish it." Fortunatly I didn't take the bait--see avatar.