Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pay it foward = free parts for HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Mar 18, 2008.

1. chris55

chris55

2. Double Caddy

Double Caddy
    from virginia

I have a 51 caddy 331 shortblock with hydromatic trans attached both need to be rebuilt the trans doesnt like to down shift coming to a stop but will shift manually . the engine will need to be rebult but turns freely. Also have a good driveshaft and a rearend that will need new seals and brakes. both are out of my 53 caddy. It will need to be picked up locally

3. chopper daddy

chopper daddy

Got (1) wheel from a 49 Chrysler. Should fit most MOPARs of that era. Very clean. Up for grabs if you can use it. Just pay shipping. PM me.

4. Still have all this stuff and the 33-34 Ford radiator. Some single mag wheels and a pair of 55 chevy bumpers and inner fenderwells.

5. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

seems like some of the newer guys don't know about this. it works.

6. 554door

554door

What would shipping be on the 55 bumpers and brackets? Do you happen to have a left front fender drop? What do you have for 55 4 door parts?

7. rougebeats

rougebeats

I have a 2bbl carb(running condition) for a 394ci. It came off my 64 Dynamic 88...
    Free to whoever replies first and offers up something in return to this forum. This is a great system if everyone remains honest. I was fortunate enough to talk with a fellow HAMB'er and he GAVE ME the rocker trim and wheel well trim that was in beautiful condition....for the cost of shipping. Now I'll offer up this carb to the first to reply -for the cost to ship it. Should fit in a $10 flat rate box and ship anywhere in the continental U.S.. I also have a breather for the 2 bbl as well( great cond.). Shipping on that will vary due to the size.

8. PM sent. No shipping sorry. Someone can come get a free pickup load of stuff. The deal: take it ALL. No being picky!

9. I have a 3 speed transmission from a 1946 Ford 1.5 ton. In fair condition

10. CH3NO2JAY

CH3NO2JAY
    from Chicago

Here I have this vintage chopper mini bike frame that I was trying to sell for 15 bucks firm (still worth it imho), but a member told me if I put it in this forum, he would send the 15 still (not necessary for real now), but it would be sorta a pay it forward type of deal. Since I'm a noob still on the forum when it comes to post counts, I thought that would be a good gesture on my part to give it up to a good local home for absolutely FREE. I do not want to ship it and I hope it comes to a home that would actually use it instead of flipping it for cash or I would just let it sit on craigslist then, but hopefully I can find someone in Chicago that would use it and not sell it.

Any takers?

7 Pics can be found @ http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v74/CH3NO2JAY/

11. Edian

Edian
    from Idaho

I got the gauges out of a international kb-3 i believe its a 48, its complete, loom of wires out the back no speedo cable. its kinda old and faded too.... pm me if u want it

12. Gasser1961

Gasser1961
    BANNED

I've got a stock sbc cam up for free.

13. lorodz

lorodz

ive got some stuff laying around ..
    gauges
    small block ford.
    small block chevy. misc.parts

14. aldixie

aldixie

I have a 49 thru 52 Chevy front bumper and grill guard with the overiders. The same as in my avatar. Free to who ever picks it up or it goes to the scrap metal guy.

15. chris55

chris55

55 chevy 4dr window trim for one set of doors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Come on guys, somebody needs this stuff.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  16. CH3NO2JAY

CH3NO2JAY
    from Chicago

Chopper Mini Bike on Hold for the moment...

17. Still have the side mirror I posted earlier. After looking at it, I think it's an aftermarket door frame mount piece. Has a slot with 2 set screws to hold it on. Here it is in a kinda crappy picture. Pretty neat little mirror actually...

Attached Files:

18. biscuit eater

biscuit eater

I have a big old truck to offer up. No title and been sitting a long time, very rough but fairly complete. Engine is completely toasted.

I need help with final welding on my frame, not quite ready yet so no rush. Looking for a decent oval "T" style fuel tank, A nice vintage style tach.

Attached Files:

19. 54 Chrysler auto trans with converter.Had 58058 miles when pulled (easy # to remember) Must be picked up.It's on the mass NH line

20. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

just wanted people to know I don't have a lot of car stuff that people here might be interested in, but for the stuff people have sent, I have sent out parts for my off topic cars for free. Might be off topic here but car guys are car guys and it all comes back around. I have gone to junkyards for friends and pulled parts to ship cross country on my own dime lots of times. :) I still owe shipping on that * track just broke as dirt and things fell apart financially here, this thread shows there are still good people out there.

21. gallagher

gallagher
    from califorina

o/t one decent 65 mustang fender for driver side pick up or relay no shipping im moving and dont wanna junk it

22. A-BOMB #1

A-BOMB #1

How about a pair of KH wheels?:mad:

23. KennyJr07

KennyJr07

I have a gas tank out of a 65 Ranchero to offer. Seems solid. Needs to be picked up.

24. I got some free stuff in the classifieds. A 10 bolt GM rear and a 900x15 Bias ply.
    I think the rear has been spoken for but I'm sure if you need it the fella will give it up, he's just going to store it for future use and he's a pretty good ol' boy.

25. Rain_man

Rain_man

i have a rear bumper of my 61 c10
    it is in kinda ruff shape but if you need it let me know
    pickup only or i will be at the(Rumblers Groundhog Gala Feb 6th,)
    if your gona be there i can probley bring it with me

Attached Files:

26. 117harv

117harv

I will trade an hours worth of fab time as long as you list an item before.

27. rustyhood

rustyhood

I just started my build a couple of weeks ago. I need 1 set just 2 of 59 caddy tail lights to french in my panel. PM me if you have them. I will pay it forward for sure. this is an awesome idea. rodders helping rodders has always been, but this is way to cool.

28. This is not about what you want or need, it's about something you don't need but have.

29. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

yeah..like..
    I have this pain in my ass...here, you can have it.

its like that