Register now to get rid of these ads!

What would you do to it? '52 Pontiac

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusty52, Feb 2, 2010.

1. chopt49

chopt49

Rusty, you're welcome. Just ask if you want more Photochop mods done.

~Steve~

2. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Absolutely! That thing is SWEET!!! You've got a damn nice car now and it doesn't need a whole lot more to be perfect in my book. WWW's and a little lowering would be icing on the cake.

3. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

xX2

4. bryan6902

bryan6902

Good choice on leaving good enough alone, for the most part... Functional upgrades that make the car more drive-able are always cool. I would for sure lower it though, easy and cheap. Its also 100% reversible if you absolutely hate the look or the ride. So did you get voted onto the MSRA Board or what? Bryan

5. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

nail on the head. looks perfect to me. although, that car is gorgeous as it is anyway, you could do nothing but drive it and it would rock.

6. Rusty52

Rusty52

Bryan,

I did not get onto the board....missed it by 15 votes, which isn't bad for someone who isn't well known within the MSRA circle. Hopefully MSRA will take note of some of my ideas and use them, but only time will tell. I may run again next year, but we'll see.

Rusty

7. forty1

forty1

BuickBorracho;4861006]nice car.. just needs wide whites and lower. Id keep all the chrome and visor on.

I miss my 53 Chieftain Convertible, straight 8, power top,bumper wings , full caps & the ' Magic-eye' on the dash..
    sweet memories

Attached Files:

8. outlaw1949

outlaw1949

I'd chop the shit out of it!!!!!!!

9. jroberts

jroberts

I really think leaving the body and interior just as they are is a good thing. Possibly lower it a bit, nothing drastic, would be a nice touch. I'd leave that Poncho basically stock. It is a nice looking ride.