Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 12th Annual Booze Broads & Hot Rods Pre-65 Car Show (Northern California)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BadLuckBetty13, Jan 12, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    The Bombshells 12th Annual Booze Broads & Hotrods

Friday, April 9, 2010 - PRE-PARTY

Booze Broads & Hotrods "Drink & Jive" Record Hop
    8 PM - 9PM FREE Jive lessons by International Party Girl Dez from Chicago
    9 PM - 1:30 AM Record Hop w/ WILD DJ Reb Kennedy plus DJ Designated D

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 12th Annual Booze Broads & Hotrods Pre-1965 Car Show & Rockabilly Festival

3 PM - 7 PM Pre-1965 Car Show & w/ DJ Tanoa "Samoa Boy"
    3 PM - 1:30 AM Vendors open
    7 PM - 1:30 AM DJ Don't Scratch the Wax, Burleque performances: La Cholita (LA), Musical guests: Jailbreak, Texas Steve, The Rhythm Shakers (LA), Santos (LA), and Carlos and the Bandidos (UK)!

TICKETS

Pre-sale tickets $18/$20 at door
    www.boozebroadsandhotrods.net for more info

PARKING

Attendees - $7 per car or $10 overnight
    Pre-1965 Car Show Entrants - FREE Saturday or overnight Saturday night

PRE-1965 HOT ROD DRIVERS - NO PRE-REGISTRATION

Drivers of PRE-1965 cars do NOT purchase pre-sale tickets! Upon arrival, you will be charged $10 flat which will include (your spot in the car show and admission to the event, a value of $27). The car show will open to the public at 3 PM so please arrive early to reserve your spot in the car show. Car clubs are advised to arrive together to park together. No trailers! Space is limited to 1 space per vehicle, limit 150 cars. For car show related inquiries, email [email protected]

BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOMS NOW!

Call Tom (650) 777-7784 at SFO Clarion Hotel in Millbrae, CA to book your hotel room for Friday, April 9, 2010 and/or Saturday April 10, 2010 for only $79 per night under "The Bombshells Party". Reserve your room today, they will sell out quickly!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  2. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

I see the rods and broads,....what are the rules for the booze?

3. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

good times! cant wait!

4. We will have bars set up throughout the parking lot, ballroom, and inside the hotel to quench your thirst. If you choose to BYOB, we would appreciate it if you are discreete and keep it in your trunk or in your hotel room.

5. James66g

James66g

Thats not to far sounds like a good time!

6. Elk Grove is about a 2 hour drive from Millbrae. Your best bet would be to come in Saturday night and stay the night at the hotel for $79. Call Tom directly (415) 777-7784 and mention "The Bombshells Party" to get the discounted rate. Last year rooms sold out the night of the show, but being that we have a lot of folks coming up from LA this year for Carlos and the Bandidos, we expect to sell out a few weeks before the show.

7. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Looks fun. I'll put it in the calendar and see if I can make it over.

8. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

if youve never been, its one hellova show!

9. NOTCH

NOTCH

Cool show, put me down for a vending spot..
    Cant wait!

10. Notch, That's great! We'd love to have you vend. Please go to www.boozebroadsandhotrods.net to reserve your spot online. Indoor vending is almost sold out!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  11. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

will there be a damn churro cart?! i kinda need to know....

12. Max, if you would like to supply and operate a churro cart, by all means my friend. Lol

13. bttt...... VENDING info is also available online at www.boozebroadsandhotrods.net and we are almost SOLD OUT of indoor booth space. Get some! Get some! lol

14. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

i think we outta put a deepfrier in your trunk at the show whos got a chopped olds churro cart! cant wait sounds like fun i had a great time last year!!

15. jrstockwagon

jrstockwagon

im there. those just happen to be my three favorite things in life. cant wait till the show.

16. Indoor vending space is selling out quickly. Reserve your space today at www.boozebroadsandhotrods.net

If you enter a pre-65 show you will only pay $10 at the gate and will get a wristband to get into the music portion of the event!

Regular (non-car show) hotel parking is $7 and wristbands for the event are $20 or $18 in advance for sale now on www.thebombshells.net so save $ and bring your pre-65 car.

17. Vintage Vandal

Vintage Vandal

Sounds like a good time to me. Corey-The Vintage Vandals

18. Hey it was nice meeting you guys in Vacaville Friday!

19. rocknrollwoody

rocknrollwoody

Road Zombies will be there!

20. Awesome...thanks for your support Woody!

21. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be there too. Perhaps I will post a picture of me so some you can come say hi. I rarely meet anyone. :(

22. 61TBird

61TBird

You can leave the BP vest in Oaktown for this one.:eek::D

23. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I feel naked without it. I still have to get out of, and back into town, though.:eek:

24. A big thanks to the Dragoons CC who will be helping us with the car show!

Also, CAR CLUBS! Kool Cat Kustoms Johnny, our major sponsor, is building the 'Best of Show' trophy to present at Booze Broads & Hotrods. Any other clubs, builders, vendors interested in building a trophy to present at the show, let me know. Choose your own category.

25. 17 days to go....

26. 5 days to go.... THIS SATURDAY!

27. Don't forget there's a FREE pre-party Friday night w/ free jive dance lessons at 8pm.

28. There is a limit of 150 cars. Please arrive between 1-2pm to get your car in the show.