Register now to get rid of these ads!

Info on this GNRS car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by menacekustoms, Jan 31, 2010.

1. I was very intrigued by some of the details on this car I saw outside at the GNRS. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about it, especially the about the motor and such.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ayers Garage

Ayers Garage

What a neat car ! Lots of unusual details and obviously nice workmanship.

Since that exhaust has the driver's door blocked, it has gotta suck climbing out of that bomber seat and over the shifter to get out the passenger door though.

3. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

I saw this car at the Outroders club meet in September. couldn't get my eyes off it. When it was time to go, everyone stood and watch in awe!!! Injection and a magneto :eek:

Changed my mind about 4 cylinder hot rods!!!

4. hemi coupe

hemi coupe
    from so-cal

The best part about that car is, I saw it driving down the freeway, and the owner had an ear to ear grin on his face! Cool little car, I think the motor is a chevy 4 cylinder maybe?
    Jimmy White

5. foghorn62

foghorn62

Sweet little rod! I’m and in-line guy, so I love the four banger. It looks like the driver’s door has hinges. Is there some sort of trick hinge or break in the exhaust that allows the door to open? If not, this car would definitely be for the young and nimble. Definitely not for my tired 53 year old wide body.

6. 41woodie

41woodie

I'm usually not a big fan of that particular styling but the T kind of speaks to me. Engine is a four cylinder (really!) chevy that was used in Chevy II's and is decked out in Mercruiser trim. They were also used in a ton of boats. One of the better looking modern four cylinders and supposed to be pretty bullet-proof. All-around nice little car.

7. thats damn hard to beat the "grin factor" of any car, especially one like that! I'd be grinning so hard my face would be hurting:D
    Timothy Kyle

8. Krobe

Krobe

Looks like an "Iron Duke" to me...

9. There was a break in the exhaust, and it was held on with springs, the ones like you see on Baja Bug stingers. I'm not a Chevy guy for the most part, so I didn't recognize the engine. I have been thinking about building a simple, light, "commuter rod" and was unsure if it cool look cool. This car gave me some great ideas! With some small changes, this would be a great little DD.

10. COOP666

COOP666
    from Austin TX

Yep, I liked this one myself. Good-looking solid car, funky, but with no rat rod BS.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  11. RECOVERY ROOM

RECOVERY ROOM
    from NEBR

It grows on you,Nice little car,different

12. Well i like the small details, the grease covers on the front spring, original T headlights,
    original shockers and the leather straps for the hood.