Register now to get rid of these ads!

AussieGirl Newowner of Space Coke 60 olds

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by AussieGirl, Sep 29, 2008.

1. carlitos

carlitos
    from Oakland

I painted "Angel Dust" "Pimp 2000" and "Space Coke" as well as "Scoobys Dream" Lime Gold 53 ford pick up (as seen in Rodders Journal) that melted peoples brains at Paso way back when. Javes has been a Great supporter of mine over the years but since I retired from painting he has moved on to new painters! "Tweek Bot" as we have all seen, and now the super secret "Hennesey Seduction" will be soiling the backseat at a car show near you!!!!!!!!

2. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Welcome...Nice Ride!!

3. fat141

fat141

When are you going to move this thread to the forum proper so that everyone can enjoy your company. Suprisingly the newbie thread aint red by a lot of people. C'mon Bec, dont be shy.
    Cheers Rod

4. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

Sweet car. Welcome to the HAMB.

5. Old Bowtie

Old Bowtie
    from South,TX

welcome to the board from southern parts of the united states of TEXAS.
    NICE RIDE!

6. I know i know i have been very slack with this....she has been keeping me very busy with car shows and setting up air bags (so she will make it in and out of my driveway) oh and taking care of the handy work left by customes

Attached Files:

7. what the hell did customs do to the car?? hoppe it was insured

8. caceo

caceo

welcome AussieGirl....welcome from an ex-pat living in Bay Area of California.... watch out for them wildfires.....and our thoughts go out to everyone down under.......

9. ybu22z

ybu22z

It looked great at CRAKK!
    I have to confess that I didn't recognise it when when standing over it.... but when I saw the pics from the 'show and shine' at Questacon... looked great. I spent a while standing next to it trying to explain the paint effects to my son. I dont think he got it.... clearly I have some work to do!

10. Aussiegirl, welcome from Texas! Beautiful custom you got, I am sure you are proud and anxious to get it over there!

11. hotrodmatt

hotrodmatt

Looking good at CRAKK again this year...
    [​IMG]

12. ybu22z

ybu22z

Top pics Matt.

Mine suck. [​IMG]

Top car.

13. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

Nice color on the olds