Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's Your Favorite Search Word!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stlouisgasser, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlouisgasser

stlouisgasser

OK........I thought an interesting topic here would be sharing favorite Search words that we all use. The Interent in general has forever changed this hobby/lifestyle over the past 15 years. Swap Meets are slowly going the way of the Dodo Bird in favor of sitting in front of this computer with a cup of coffee in your underwear instead of walking around at 6 AM on a Sunday morning! Hence, E-Bay & Craigslist have become vital tools in our never ending quests for those obscure parts and pieces and I thought it'd be fun to share whatever your First & Favorite words might be in that wallet-draining Search Bar. Who knows.......maybe we'll all learn a new word here that we've never thought of before. "gasser" is usually the first word I tend to search (gee, who'da thunk?), followed "409", "427", "dragster", "magnesium", "drag", "deuce", "BBC", etc. You get the idea. Particular years are also great search words: "1932", "1962", "1965", etc.

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

3. I'm with ya on "gasser"

4. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

Inflatable farm animals :eek:

5. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

mallory unilite

6. zimm

zimm
    from iowa

be carful when you serch "trans"

7. angry

angry
    from ventura ca

8. chevyshack

chevyshack

Ex girlfriend nude pics. Some nice photos on them sites. Keez web site is good too. Also 52 chevy pics but cant ever find anything good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.