Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration "SLOTS OF DOOOOOOOM" Is on....!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Time to dust off the old slotcars... bring your tools... and put on your best game face because it is on...!

The place... "LUCKY BOBS" in MilWacky

The Date... "March the 14th according to my Aztec calender" Hahaha... "I'm on Zenor Time" and we have to nail it down as to what time!

But it's definitely on!!!!!

There will be awards for the best Traditional car raced at the event but remember "No Wagering"!!!:eek:

A bit of the action of the past...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVZnoAuy5sQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVZnoAuy5sQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oops... I mean this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNluqaRG8cQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNluqaRG8cQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  2. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

too cool! You have to post an updated video after this SOD

3. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Dang it man. The 14th is my Cedarville Model Car Show and Swap meet. I guess I won't make it. I almost sold my slot cars last year, but decided to keep them. Someday maybe I will get a chance to run the dust off them.

4. meant to ask you about this today...as i thought about it last week...

5. Looks like 1 pm to 4pm followed by beverages at the local PUBs!

Admission will be determined once we get a head count, facility costs and poster costs... should have it within the week... usually averages about $8-$10.

There are several tracks available besides the Road Race track they have a Tri-Oval, Dragstrip and a couple HO tracks however we are running 1/25th scale for the trophy classes.

If you don't have a car... you can rent one at the track at your own expense... however you'll not Qualify for the trophy's!

Lucky Bobs Raceway
    5822 W. Forest Home Ave.
    Milwaukee, Wi. 53222

Phone: (414) 327-4003
    Fax: (414) 327-6520
    [email protected]

Later Gator!!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  6. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

Sorry I will be in New York. I have made it in the past and it was always a blast.
    Jack

7. Then who will be our official Trophy recipient????:eek:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  8. Action...

Attached Files:

9. Dr_X

Dr_X

Count me in. Might even dig up my own car this time.

10. Don't forget to bring someone along with a "Catchers Mit" for the corners!;)

11. Brett88

Brett88
    from ILLINOIS

Were's the video of the PT Cruzzzer dishing out some whoop ass???

12. That hurts... thank God the camera accidentally lost that footage!;)

13. Very cool. Love the gilbert add.
    Thanks for posting these.

14. I'd like to find those old Gilbert Stock cars!