Register now to get rid of these ads!

Even more GNRS pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodjim, Jan 29, 2010.

1. hotrodjim

hotrodjim

Thursday, day two of set up. Many of the cars came in on Wed but the rest moved in Thurs. Each car had a time and a spot assigned so the move in went very smoothly. The problems of last year forgotten and everyone seemed to have a good time. The day was long. I got there at 9AM and finally left a little after 10PM. These old feet were barking. I was very busy all day but did take a break to take some shots in bldg 9 which is the history of racing
    In here you have the early to late salt cars, indy cars and drag cars. It is incredible. My wife and I attened a reception in this building last night to honor all of these car owners and drivers and John Buck surprised my wife by having everyone sing her happy birthday. If you are coming to the show dont miss this building
    The Suede Palace wasnt set up in time for me to get back there and get any pictures yesterday, but I am heading over now and will get those today
    Another long but fun day
    More pictures at http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/hotrodjim2/GNRS 10/Thurs Set up/

Attached Files:

2. NHRANUT

NHRANUT
    from Western PA

Wow, a lot of history there.:) Too bad I can't make the 2000 + mile trip.

3. oh boy!! i can't wait! thank you for posting a little preview. :eek:)

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Thanks-more! more!

5. I bought a T-shirt from Perry & Lloyd at the first California Reunion. Great to see the car is still around....and I still have the shirt!
    [​IMG]

6. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

amazing work and history there, but the bug is my Favorite :cool:
    thank`s For the trip and great pictures.