Register now to get rid of these ads!

Eagle Feild Drags Challenge

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wallygator, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Used Up Junk

Used Up Junk
    from Merced, CA

Nah, it's cool Muttly, we know the Runners are just messin' with us. We were on our way somewhere else and the guy's shop just happened to be on the way. Thank God for that, we were able to push the Dodge over to the shop and we had her running again pretty quickly. For anyone that thinks there is anything more than friendly rivalry going on there isn't. We actually had two Rum Runners that were passing by stop and make sure we were ok and offer help, thanks guys!

2. Muttley

Muttley

Thats kind of disappointing, I was hoping to see an old fashioned rumble at Eagle Field. ;) :D :D

3. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Muttley, we would rumble with the RR but I heard West Side Story playin in there shop and saw them all snappin their fingers....they are rehearsing their jazz/tap and will probably outshine us. It looked like a gutdam redneck GAP commercial in there.

Wallys got some mooooooooves.

4. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

That's good stuff Dru! I know Wally was just joking. It's all in good fun. Like Rog said Wally and Joe even stopped to see if they could help out, just like we would do for them.

5. Used Up Junk

Used Up Junk
    from Merced, CA

Nicki was cracking up when I told her what you said about our rumble with the Rum Runners Drew! Sad thing is I was thinking the same thing. We must just spend way to much time together, we're starting to make the same lame jokes!

6. wallygator

wallygator

Don't be a hater on my sweeeet moves!

7. wallygator

wallygator

A little more work done.[​IMG]

8. winton1

winton1
    from winton

a s.c. we might have to postpone our dance show for you wally rolled his ancle trying to pull this sweet ass spin move . he went down kinda hard so we might not be able to do our victory dance after we smoke you guys in the race. i dont think i can pull off the solo part of the dance that wally had planned so thats kinda of a bummer but i gues well have to get back to working on our truck for the race. wich reminds me how are those frame rails looken. last time i saw them they looked like they were guna be fast as hell sitten ther all big and rusty. man cant wate to see those things run down the track do you guys need a seet to put on thier cause i have an extra shifter i dont need and know how much you guys like big shifters .

9. INKed

INKed

Kinda sounds like the R.R. like the big shifters with the story of Wally going down hard and rolling his ankle, not to mention you guys planning on smoking us.. Sickos:eek:

10. capmotorsports

capmotorsports

Well this is all in fun, But when it gets closer to May it'll get more SERIOUSE !!!!!!!! LOL Seriouse fun that is. But the Holidays are over S.C. time for you to get to work. We are going good as you can see

11. wallygator

wallygator

Good Stuff:rolleyes:

12. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

13. winton1

winton1
    from winton

inked so that story of wally going down hard got ur atention did it. lol . you know if ur into my boy wally we might be able to work out a deel il send him your way for an hour or two if you can get me some parts were looken for.

14. winton1

winton1
    from winton

lol sorry wally dont worry i didnt tell them how soft your hands were , or that you shave your legs when you wear those fishnet stockings at the shop. that shit is still a secret.

15. capmotorsports

capmotorsports

Still no pictures from Satans Boys, mmmmmmmm Makes ya think. Come on boys don't be shy, it's all good. It's now February everybody out there reading this is curiouse. Have you started anything????????????????????????????????

16. wallygator

wallygator

WTF:confused:

17. winton1

winton1
    from winton

Ahh $hit my bad bro. lol

18. 4 pages and bla bla bla.... Where is the " Satan's Chauffeurs "
    Build ???
    Looking good Wally!!

19. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Wow you guys really want to see what we are working on. I just talked to Dru and he's going to post a couple of pictures today, just because old Levi decided to chime in.

20. thanks Dru.....:D looks like you guys are off to a good start...lol

21. wallygator

wallygator

[​IMG]

This might make the cut? I'm on the fence.

22. Used Up Junk

Used Up Junk
    from Merced, CA

Hmm...picture isn't showing up for me Wally, what are you on the fence about?

23. wallygator

wallygator

O.K. Vegas has come and gone, What's the plan Chauffeurs?

24. Used Up Junk

Used Up Junk
    from Merced, CA

Ok for anyone that is interested (not that anyone really is) there has been a change of plans for our challange. You may have noticed that the Chauffeurs build never got off the ground well there are a few reasons (not excuses) for that. The main reason is that we have just been so damn busy with all of the other cars we are working on right now, take a look around the HAMB and you will see just a few of the cars we are trying to get on the road. There are many more cars behind the scenes as well so as you can imagine we are working like crazy. The other hang up right now is our major lack of funds, a BUNCH of us have been laid off and that really cuts into the fun money. Wally shot me a message a few nights ago and asked if we would be interested in doing some match racing with cars we already have. I talked to some of the guys from our club and they said that sounded like fun so hopefully we can salvage some pride and at least make a few passes.

25. Used Up Junk

Used Up Junk
    from Merced, CA

A side note, a BIG thanks to all the guys that offered help, parts, tools, and encouragement! Hopefully if things improve in the next few months we can make a run at getting a car put together for the October Eagle Field. Would the guys from the Rum Runners be interested in trying to have our build off and match race again with October as the goal?