Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Wall of death and a lion in a sidecar!!! Check this pic out!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AstroZombie, Jan 27, 2010.

1. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Just got this pic emailed to me. Thankfully the lion seems pretty chill but what a mess if it all goes wrong! :eek:
    The things we do for thrills.... having a motorcycle and a car in the barrel is bad enough, but then someone gets the idea to throw a lion into the mix!
    The car looks to have an aluminum skin, anyone have any guesses on what it is??

Attached Files:

2. Bigjake

Bigjake

The lion looks like he's done this before. Lol great picture I have a new desktop.

3. poorboy

poorboy

yeah I've seen this pic on here before and it always makes me laugh

4. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Right on, sorry for the repost. I shoulda searched first. It's my desktop at work now, It's great!

5. The lion is probably chained down to the floor or drugged up, might be a steamin' pile on the floor (only assuming).

6. firemunkey

firemunkey
    from temecula

I remember a better quality picture of this in the first "cool pictures post" thread, but good luck finding it again all those pages. LOL. Maybe it will get reposted, it's a keeper too.

7. evil clown

evil clown
    from Verona, WI

If a "side car" goes on a motorcycle, would that be a "side cycle" on that car? :) Inquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes:

Cool picture!

8. willburton7

willburton7

I hope that lion does not get as pissy as my old lady when I drive to fast. It could get ugly! haha

9. nutajunka

nutajunka

I'd like to see my ex old lady's expression, sitting where that lion is. That would have to be priceless...:D

10. jasone

jasone

I saw the title of the thread and thought it was some kind of new sex position...then I thought that's a little OT for the HAMB.

11. When I was a kid they used a monkey in a Go-Cart on the wall of death. That was my favorite thing at the Fair.

[​IMG]
    They had a motorcycle out in front of the Barrel, and it was on rollers. This old biker would be standing on the seat of the bike as it was running and pith to the crowd--to come on in !

12. greazhonkey

greazhonkey

13. both pictures are neat! the lion does look like he's been there done that

14. the wall of death. haha, my mate had a go once on a cycle and after about the fifth time round, took one hand off the handlebars to wave to the crowd. thats when he came unglued and fell to the ground.
    the look on his face as he stood up was priceless! ive got the vid someware, ill try and see if i can convert it to dvd. he wasnt hurt, just had the stuffing knocked outa him.

15. Tank

Tank

Thats an awesome picture, first Ive seen it! Found this in a motorcycle book, wish I could find the poster.

Attached Files:

16. you can get that wall of death poster, ive seen it advertised. its a big all weather canvas type one, cost 500 from memory.

17. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

just after the moment ...you pull the pin connecting the car to the cycle:D

18. ive also seen pics of a lion cub riding on the tank of the motorbike floating round, may have been on the jockeyjournal.

19. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

If the lion were afraid of going too fast would he be a PUSSY?

20. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

I remember a show like this in Long Beach, California at the Pike (also known as the Nu-Pike) back in the 50's and 60's.

21. Muttley

Muttley

Another great Wall Of Death photo:

[​IMG]

22. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I keep waiting for something different in that picture but as usual it looks the same as it has the last 40 or so times it's been posted here. Lets try for something different......................PLEASE!!!:(

Frank