Register now to get rid of these ads!

edmonton alberta

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by frame30, Jan 25, 2010.

1. frame30

frame30

I heard about this site through a friend of mine from Utah. I was reading the discussion about my film The Greatest Auto Race on Earth and thought some of my history might be of interest to early auto racing fans. We built full scale running replicas of the Thomas Flyer, the German Protos, and a partial Italian Zust. It took eight years to research the story and get it done. It has won the Society of Automotive Historians EP Ingersoll Award, two Platinums from the American Pixel Academy, the Special Jury Award from the Houston International Film Festival, and 3 AMPIAs. Cheers. Michael.

2. Hi and welcome! A couple of pics would add to your story.. :D

-Dave

3. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from south Georgia......:D

4. frame30

frame30

I have a number of production stills but it seems I have to put them to the web first. Is there a way of copying them directly to the message? Cheers. Michael.

5. frame30

frame30

Got it figured out. I posted 3 production stills in the "photo gallery." If it worked, I'll throw some more up.