Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Ignore List Function............

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by brigrat, Jan 25, 2010.

1. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

I see that there is an "Ignore List" function in my Manage Accounts, anybody use it? Pretty vague as to what it does, anybody know? Yep, I asked a moderator first and he said he dunno either ..............

2. Anderson

Anderson

If you don't like seeing what any specific person says, you can click on their profile...then click on "user lists" and select "add to ignore list". From that point on, any post they make will not show any content. you can see they made a post, and have the option to still view their posts content, but only if you want to.

Yes, it works.

3. budhaboy

budhaboy

if its like the ignore function on other BB sites I belong to, if you have problems with a member, and dont want to interact with said member, you put their screen name on your ignore list, and the BBs omit their posts from any thread you subscride to or visit.
    It can get a bit confusing, because while you wont see their post, you'll see everyone else's replies to that post.
    HTH.

4. BAD ROD

BAD ROD

Yeah, I use it. You know, when you don't have any interest in reading what certain individuals say no matter the topic. :D

budhaboy is right though, it is sometimes a little confusing, like hearing one side of a conversation.

5. I like it a lot

6. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

Is that said person or persons notified that they are on that list?

7. jetcycles

jetcycles

unlikely, although i'm not positive

8. newfalconowner

newfalconowner
    from NS Canada

cool feature,, but there could be alot of spaces in alot of posts,lol

9. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Sometimes it's like hearing one side of the conversation even if you can see what they post.