Register now to get rid of these ads!

Other than ford coupe pics. No offense, I love the fords.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choppershox, Jan 23, 2010.

1. choppershox

choppershox

:D Lets see those non-ford 3 and 5 window coupes.

2. mottsrods

mottsrods

Well, going to possibly pick up a 39 Studebaker 5w coupe tommorrow. No pics as of right now, but If i bring it home I'll add some. This car is all original with the flathead 6. More to come....

Mott

3. choppershox

choppershox

Good luck on the purchase...Id love to see it...

4. 5brown1

5brown1

This is my 37 Studebaker President coupe. I should be getting it back from the upholstery shop in the next few weeks.
    I put discs on the front, 283 Studebaker Thunderbolt (chevy), TH350, chevy 3.08 rear end, vintage air, Gennie ultra swan shifter,EZ wiring, power brakes, Howe radiator, and an Edelbrock performer carb and intake, etc.
    Tried to build a driver that looks original. This is my first try at a major project. I didn't do much of the finish body work or the paint. I've only put about 500 miles on it and can't wait for spring to get it on the road. Still a few bugs to fix yet.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010

5. choppershox

choppershox

Are there any 32-34 Buick, pontiac or other make 3 or 5 window coupes??

6. Here's mine, 34 bowtie!

Attached Files:

7. mottsrods

mottsrods

ok, this is the best example of what I'm looking at, except mine is all rusty and need to TLC. Otherwise, it looks the same.

[​IMG]

I do believe i will lower it, possibly bags, with a MII front end and an s10 rear with a 4 link. I have a kick ass dash from a early 50's Buick I might try to graft in that has all of the gauges.

8. 1939 Chevy 3 window coupe.........I think...........?

Attached Files:

9. The Cap'n

The Cap'n
    from Kansas

That is one sexy car...it looks great in white! The back windows in those cars are neat too.

10. mottsrods

mottsrods

Ok, here it is....done deal. Gonna pick it up the next dry day we have. 1939 Studebaker Champion. All the running hear is there. Build thread to come on it too!

[​IMG]

11. Thanks alot.. Now my eyes are bleeding. WTF is that mess ?

12. Captain Freedom

Captain Freedom
    from Upstate SC

13. vettes2

vettes2
    from OKC, OK

Here are some
    [​IMG]

14. buick front.jpg buick engine.jpg B9.jpg

a couple shots of my '38 Buick

15. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

The first 34 Chevy coupe pictured has been sitting like this in my grandpa's shop for 20+ years. Bad blood in the family has left it a sore subject, so there she sits and waits.:confused: It has a nice little corvette 327 with fuelie heads and as I'm told it ran when it was last parked decades ago. Maybe someday it will look like one of the other two 34 Chevys pictured.

Attached Files:

16. Good thread. i second the non ford coupe love . . . but i don't love the fords as much

17. PA Gas

PA Gas

Mottsrods, cool Stude but it is a 40 Champion. The 39 has the door handle below the side trim and the 40 is in the side trim. If you need any parts let me know.

18. My 31 Plymouth 3w.......[​IMG]

19. This is what happens when you get a redneck that likes old cars and has a wrecked vette.Nothing good happens ............
    I think he actually thought it would turn out cool.

20. 5Wcoupe

5Wcoupe
    from L.A., Ca.

'41 Chrysler business coupe

Attached Files:

21. My '37 coupe.

Attached Files:

22. choppershox

choppershox

I had to be politically correct, I concur.....

23. choppershox

choppershox

I think the word WTF comes to mind. The sad part is that someone here on the board actually thinks the car is cool. Statistically speaking, someone has to like it because someone built it. I would buy the car for cheap, Insure the hell out of it then run it into a wall. It would confuse the hell out of the Insurance adjuster for sure...

24. jgb7038

jgb7038
    from Indiana

My 38' Plymouth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. checkin in with my '38 Plymouth

Attached Files: