Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello From Saskatchewan!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by saskatchewancoalroller, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys, proud to be part of this site and looking forward to all the information this site has! Well im 18 years old, currently building a 1957 chevrolet 150 four door sedan. when i got the car, the stock inline6 was removed and replaced with a 305 and a t350 trans. im currently in the process of rebuilding the front end suspension and putting a mild 350 into the car. a few buddies are starting up a car club here in southern saskatchewan if anyone on here is from that area and is interested in joining please msg me and i can give you all the details.

Jordan

Attached Files:

2. gregsrt

gregsrt

Hello from Regina.How do you like all the snow?:rolleyes:

3. Rodder29

Rodder29

Howdy, looks like a pretty good project ya got going on there. Good for you, I've always liked the 567 Chevy's.

4. Oh im just loving it! :mad: It seems i can never get much work done in the winter.

5. No shit I used to live in Sask. I go back every summer as all my family and freinds are there. Whereabouts ya located?

6. Weyburn is where in located

7. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

welcome from Ga

8. Hi from Melville!!

9. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

10. Hi, im from Prince Albert

11. screwball

screwball

welcome from eastern Ont.

12. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

welcome from Briish Columbia!

13. Will be moving to Regina in June we should have a HAMB meet up y'all!!!!!

14. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

welcome from Sweden

15. Welcome from Regina Beach Saskatchewan. Weyburn puts on a hell of a nice outdoor show in the downtown core every year. Usually 200+ cars anf trucks. Looking forward to going again this year.