Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art Show

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by hugh m, Jan 16, 2010.

1. hugh m

hugh m
    from ct.

Can't seem to find info on any rules for the art shows..how to post, etc., can any one direct me? Thanks

2. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

Real basic, anything art-like that relates to this site. Pin striping, tiki stuff, any sort of car art (even some off topic stuff is excepted, but the art show is probably the only time and it just isn't really talked about) artistic car photos, you name it.

3. hugh m

hugh m
    from ct.

Thanks, but how do you post stuff? Is it fridays only? It won't let me post on the thread...

4. silent rick

silent rick

are you trying to post in the archives? you can't post once they are moved there, they're locked. you have to post when they are still on the hamb main board.

5. hugh m

hugh m
    from ct.

Ok, thanks, I will wait till friday, when it comes up again.

6. Hugh, you will be able to post Friday and Saturday,looking forward to seeing some work.

Chris.

7. seansverige

seansverige
    from Galway

Same sort of issue - so the Art Archive is exactly that: an archive? A thread's presence in this section means it's locked then that's a little counter-intuitive (to say the least). Is it always archived at a given time or is it after there's been a defined period of inactivity?

Really stupid question, but where do I find it when it's active? You say main board - is that the index page or the new posts (or something else)? The Art Show is why I registered so I always go to the Art Archive. At this stage I wouldn't presume to start an Art Show thread, but I can't believe the only way to find out if it's started is to trawl through all recent posts - please tell me what I should be doing.

Thanks in advance, sean.

8. silent rick

silent rick

hokey ass message board is the main board. it is stickied to the top of the page. you can post friday and saturday i believe and then some time late saturday or early sunday, it gets locked and moved to the archive.
    if it didn't get locked and moved, you creative types would take over the hamb and the rest of us nosepickers wouldn't get a word in edgewise.

9. seansverige

seansverige
    from Galway

Coolio, thanks for the info - will know where to look next Friday ;)

10. I always go to the search bar at top and type in Friday Art Show, always there when I need it! Enjoy the show!