Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. willys33steve

willys33steve
    from u.k

Hi another Limie joined Steve my name. Been interested in Rods since 1970 when i picked up a copy of HotRod laying on a table in a Barbers in my home town Guildford U.K. Still follow owened a few cars in my time but now focused on building a 33Willys with help from a friend in Yardley Philly. i hope. so after unfinished project Steel or Glass or help from any one on suppliers of parts that are not known in the U.K....this looks a great site to start getting ideas any info or suggestions most welcome. thanks in advance. STEVE.

2. prperformance

prperformance
    from uk.essex

Hi Steve
    welcome on board..33 willys now thats the way to go, couple of inches out of the roof and gasser style. There was an add on one of the english sites about glass 33 bodies and a good price too, the nsra site or eurodragster about 2-3 weeks ago.

Pete.

3. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome to the craziness. Keep us posted with words and photos regarding your Willys.

4. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

welcome to the HAMB, you will be able to find any info you might need here, just might have to search a little.