Register now to get rid of these ads!

39 convertible at jeb's metal and speed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mandriano, Dec 28, 2009.

1. jebs metal and speed

jebs metal and speed

2. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Awesome looking ride. I vote for Jade Green Metallic!!!

3. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

Nice project ! One of my favorite pre-war converts. Keep us posted on the progress.

4. born2late

born2late

It appears the hood has been cut and "pulled" out over the grille to eliminate the need for the hood to grille trim on this deluxe. Is that the case? Something I have toyed with on mine. Looks like a pretty extensive mod if this is so. Someone chime in with a how too.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  5. im sure jeb will answer this but i dont believe the hood has been cut by jeb.

6. mandriano

mandriano
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

thanks for the props on the car. jeb has been doing a masterful job. if anyone really needs metal work, jebs the guy to do it. he can do it all.

been leaning towards black, with black top, and black and cream interior

7. radio_king

radio_king

Can`t go wrong with black.Although it`s almost a crime to cover Jeb`s work with paint!Beautiful car!!

-RK

8. mandriano...it needs a full carson top. jeb could do an awesome one out of aluminum. think about it for sure.

9. Rikster

Rikster

Bill the car looks awesome.... Jeb is doing a fantastic job.

not with all the details the real car has now... but black on black will be very nice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With Black wall tires it will look very early 40's... but I still think I prefer the white walls.

[​IMG]

10. Cole Auto

Cole Auto
    from SoCal

Nice photoshop. I couldn't really visualize it myself, but this will definitely be beauty.

11. mandriano

mandriano
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

thought extensively about doing a carson top. jeb suggested maybe being able to have a convertible as well as a carson. might really consider it

12. yea i stare at this car in person everyday. My opinion really means nothing to anyone but personally would just love to see a carson top. Your car is beautiful. Jeb knows how to nail a style.

13. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You ever notice that Jeb says the word, "fuck," alot? Is that an Alaskan thing or?

Dude has talent.

14. Saying "Fuck" is a side effect from excessive amounts of Haterade.

Its a favorite of Jebs. Just kidding bud.

[​IMG]

15. TV

TV

The work is really great, if you had seen the car when it came in you would bet its not the same car. Jeb did all the alum. fab on our race car a real talent.--TV

16. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Jeb , all around good geezer with a large share of talent thrown in , looking good guys !,he's getting used to being around people now too :)

17. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

What the fuck is wrong with saying that?

18. jebs metal and speed

jebs metal and speed

get your own pirate ship. first you try and burn my balls, now you throw me under the bus? What gives man? get a job!

haha!

thanks for all the kind words folks. we keep trying, thats all one can do. this one is a mild custom. small changes that make the big picture. Maybe the owner has a pic of what the car started life as and it will make even more sence.

Limey steve-i think you should call your hot rod coffee "limey beans". i know, its one of my better ideas:D

19. and limey...i dunno what geezer means on that side of the pond, but im thinking old man when i hear geezer. Finally, i have some support on telling Jeb hes old.

20. mandriano

mandriano
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

here are some photo's of what the car looked like before jeb worked his magic on it and transformed it .
    what an amazing talent !!

Attached Files:

21. i remember that flame job all too well.

22. jebs metal and speed

jebs metal and speed

aaahhhh yeah, the bitchen wheels, flames and just overall quality and apperance is coming back to me now:):)

Why did we make any changes at all? I hope you dont have any regrets mandriano!

23. mandriano

mandriano
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Gotta tell ya, until I posted those pic's of the before shot I had forgotten what it looked like prior to jeb passing his magic wand over it .

24. vonpahrkur

vonpahrkur

Nice work! can't wait to see this car this weekend!

25. bill,

It was really nice to meet you at GNRS. You are a very classy guy and am glad you are treating yourself to this beautiful car. Hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Matt