Register now to get rid of these ads!

junk yard cleening up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NJRATRODER, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJRATRODER

NJRATRODER
    from NJ

well i trie to help out by puting a post up about a junk yard crushing the ol cars in yard on the parts and it was taken down well that is no problem i don't care if some guy is looking for parts for a car that he is building at home that is right every one should just use ebay your right i just don't know way you all bitch when junk yard close and crush ol cars when some one could of used the parts last time you guys id this we crushed 2 50 ford shoe boxs some f1's and a 52 bens so good luck keep buying new glad you have the money sorry i tired to help any of you
    james

2. Abomb

Abomb

Could I interest you in some punctuation ?

Rants are much easier to read when there are commas and periods.

Do you think your other thread got closed down because of a bunch of idiots like me complaing about you're literary skills ? Sorry, but I could just barely make out what you are trying to say, slow down a little.

3. SYCO620

SYCO620
    from Merced, Ca

Punctuation is your friend. Be one with your friend.

4. Ice man

Ice man

He sounds like he uneducated!!!!

5. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

He's a great friend of mine and he's the salt of the earth. Always good to make fun of people trying to keep cars from the crusher. He does not post on here much due his lack of school smarts (and a short fuse at times") but in an effort to keep cars in our hot rodding hands he risks the insults and posts anyway. Thanks for making sure the cars will get crushed. I'll be at that yard in the AM though.

6. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

And he's bitter cause his add got deleted as he failed to put a price on all the stuff. $1-$5000 is the average junkyard prices for those of you that don't know.

7. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Him mite be nice guy....but him strugle wiff hiz writin. No pun intnded but me no undertand a dam fang him said.

8. Dirty2

Dirty2

If I was closer I would go .

9. I admit, I am confused. What I gather is, he is upset because his previous post was closed, and now feels like his efforts weren't appreciated. I thank you, for trying to help us out-sometimes we can't see the forest thru the trees.

10. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

NJRATRODER

Why are you so pissed off Dude??

Maybe the NJ part coming out OR the RATRODER part ??

Maybe no one needed anything from your junk yard !

Like some one else already said , slow down.......

11. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Really just messing with him Mike.....I understand he is trying to help the cause...just wish I were closer to the junkyard.......

12. mac762

mac762

My best Friend writes just about as bad. He's a smart guy and a good dude. But reading his emails give me a headache. Talking to him you would never know he can't spell or punctuate worth a shit. The public school system let him down, there is no reason in the world he shouldn't know how to express himself with written words. (Hell of a hot rod builder BTW)
    To the original poster, thank you for trying to help and screw the guys that take cheap shots at you dude. Nobody is perfect.

13. understood what he was trying to say...guess because I'm a product of the DISD...

14. Undercover Customs

Undercover Customs

Incredible!!!!

The message may not be clear, but it is obvious he is trying to help the Hot Rodding cause. For that he gets a bunch of BS from the very folks that voted for the school system that pushed him through. How f-ing ironic is that.

15. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Wow is punctuation that hard?

16. WagonKiller

WagonKiller
    BANNED

Thank you for attempting to let people know about cars/parts,it is an example of common decency and really was a cool thing to do.I'm sorry some people seem to think they are better than you,even tho they have not figured out how not to piss on thier fingers taking a leak.

if i misspelled or puntuated wrong= BITE ME

thank you!

Just FYI i know a few people who graduated high school,that couldn't read or write well at all.and they are very intelligent people.

they were dyslexic. and probably would write about like that too.it wasn't even realized when they were is school.

:cool:

17. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

He's not pissed about you guys ripping on him for the typing. He knows. He's pissed cause he felt that there was no need to price all the shit. He stated it was to be sold or crushed so it's kind of like if you guys want to pay a fair price then it can be had before it goes to China. You should see the stuff that yard crushes. He tries to find homes for so much stuff that it actually consumes nearly all his off time. All for no profit by the way.

18. NJRATRODER

NJRATRODER
    from NJ

first thing thanks mike second no punctuation is not your friend last i cheeked i thought this was a board for folks that love cars not a board about writing & punctuation and that is all i have to say
    james

19. Just use Google "chrome" browser. (we all like chrome, right?)
    It underlines in RED all spelling errors.

At least sorting that issue makes reading more pleasurable. The punctuation (or lack off) annoys me too, but I can live with (or without) it. :D:D:D

20. coupe33

coupe33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have been on the H.A.M.B. for a few years and very seldom post. The smart asses tend to get in the way of people that are just trying to build and enjoy cars. The post is easy to read if you have been in public school during the last two decades. While the prices rise due to the B.S. and flaming people that are trying to help.

21. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

You guys rip him because he did not put in periods, commas, etc. Well you should have had a comma after Wow..So no one is perfect, talk cars and stuff not English 101. Give the guy a break.

22. ocool25

ocool25
    from Indiana

James:
    Don't let them get to ya we are all God's children and we are created equal just not all the same! We each have our own special talents yours is just not writing so go with what your good at! and obviously one of those is loving old cars and helping others!

Be cool go fast!

23. Undercover Customs

Undercover Customs

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by zman [​IMG]
    Wow is punctuation that hard?
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...:D

24. willymakeit

willymakeit

Wish I was closer, would love to look around. Punctuation or grammar skills, have never kept me from making a friend .

25. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

im just glad he s saving cars and parts i dont care if he types in hyroglyphics and upside down as long as he gets the word out to as many rodders as he can wish i could get to the yard also

26. chilly1

chilly1
    from Tacoma,Wa

It doesn&#8217;t take a genius to figure out why ½ the people won&#8217;t post on here!

27. The Hank

The Hank
    from CO

Ain't that the truth.

There is a lot to like about this board , how helpful people are with info , etc...

Then there is the stuff not to like about it.

28. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

I was wondering where and what the name of the junkyard is ..... I saw his first and second post ........ I think you guys are rotten picking on him for his punctuation .He always babbles after drinking too much antifreeze.

29. Let's figure out a better way to publicize this.

Just post it here on the main forum?

Ask the moderators what to do in this case?

Post cars individually?

Craigslist?

Start a thread on an existing regional HAMB social group?

Start a HAMB social group just for this junkyard, or for junkyards in general?

I think adding information about what's available would help a lot.

30. screwball

screwball

Thats it to hell with hot rods lets have an english test web site instead. I can deal with the grammar if it will get me a neat old car. Ive talked to a few old farmers I didnt understand and it turned out good for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.