Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ViVa LasVegas!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fordguy321, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Fordguy321

Fordguy321
    from Arizona

what s everybodys opinion on the viva lasvegas show in apirl. i like goin but some of the shit they let in(ratrodS) . on the viva site they show pics of cars they dont want thrn you get there and theres cars prked in the show that are worse than the examples they show. just wondering what some other people s opinions were

2. SYCO620

SYCO620
    from Merced, Ca

We go every year and normally have a good time.Its more of a rat roddish show w/ kustoms thrown in. Younger crowd and rockabilly music. Year before last it got a bit outta hand and had some pretty good brawls in the parking lot. I hear security is alot better now tho. If you go make sure you hit up Big Al in the juiced and flamed ice cream truck. He will have you in tears the whole show.

3. Kerry67

Kerry67

I think it is a killer show. If you go there with the attitude that you are going to dis-like a lot of the cars at the show, then why go at all? Take it for what it is.....A cool show, with great music and cool people for 4 days. In VEGAS no less......

If you are going to go there with the mindset that the cars suck, then you are wasting your money.

4. it's a terrific car show with great customs, not a 'purists' type of show by all means. this year, the one and only Chuck Berry will be playing at the show, i think that in itself is a fantastic reason to come on out to it. when your done looking at all the cars, pull up a chair listen to the music and people watch. there's lots of eye candy at this show boys!

5. Been there, loved it, hoping to go again this year.

6. Christian the Rat

Christian the Rat

I'll be there! Flying in from Bruges, Belgium to be there!

7. Fordguy321

Fordguy321
    from Arizona

belgium nice! and christie is right about the eye candy. its the only time to go to vegas i think. the only time i think vegas was cool was back in the day and now this is the closest you will get to oldschool vegas!