Register now to get rid of these ads!

Prayers are needed for my friend's (Fellow Hamber) family

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RUSTEE 57 GMC, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RUSTEE 57 GMC

RUSTEE 57 GMC
    from Tennessee

Thank you all so very very much for the kind words and Prayers. I am sure that all of us have went through these hard times of having to let go of a Family Member or very good Friend. Going through all of this only once or many many times......it still does not make it any easier. But knowing that good HAMBERS with all of your thoughts and Prayers sure does help ALOT! Thanks again and God Bless all of you!

2. JAWS

JAWS

I don't know what to say.......I can just pray that you and his family and friends will be comforted somehow, in someway. What a terrible loss........my heart was aching for his young daughter as I read the news. I can't imagine what that would be like, the loss of a parent. In that aspect I extend my prayers to all who have lost someone..........

3. HippyTN

HippyTN
    from Decatur Tn

i just have to say thanks for all the prayers and kind words guys, after seeing the way everyone came together for rich when he lost josh, and eveyone speaking up and being good freinds now it makes me proud to be a member of this board. you all are some great guys!!

4. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

This is NOT meant to be flippant or disrespectful ...

But your friend won ... :)
    He died doing what he loved. He was with family and friends. No extended hospital stays ... no big financial burden from the hospital left on his family or estate. He was up and about ... in a junk yard ... with friends and family and then in a few minutes he went on to his reward.

I pray that I am that LUCKY

Prayers sent for his friends and family ...

5. racer756

racer756

Deuce, you are 100% correct. This thread breaks my heart, and I hope that this Mans daughter can look to his friends for support and guidance. God speed.

6. chaddilac

chaddilac

I'll pray for peace for your family and his...

7. ratster

ratster

Randy, you are so right.

when my wife died she was sick with CANCER for 2years. I also hope I'm as lucky as Ed and Josh. 2007 has been a real bad year for us. in Sept we lost another buddy, he was 38, my son Josh in Nov. he was 22 and now Ed who was 40

8. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

To everyone who knew this man and his family my deepest heartfelt sympathy. I also watched my mom and my dad pass in front of me. It is something that will take a very long time to get over. God speed to everyone and very special prayers.
    Gasser Girl

9. screwball

screwball

Prayers sent to his young ones. And to him lookin down while sitting in his new heaven sent 57.

10. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

11. thats hard to imagine. what happened to ed? heart attack? good wishes to you and yours.

12. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

our prayers go out to his family..i know how hard it is to loose someone ..ratsters son was my nephew..
    i beleive i met him at joshes funeral and seemed like a real nice guy..

13. wild32hotrod

wild32hotrod

Rich just told me about this Its hard to loose someone close, I know
    prayers sent may GOD be with them all that we have lost

14. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

i talk to rich earlier..he said was a heart attack.

15. RUSTEE 57 GMC

RUSTEE 57 GMC
    from Tennessee

Yes, it was a massive Heart Attack. Knowing what we know today, we could have seen it coming I guess and could have done something. But at the time right before it happened, we all thought that he was just excited and had ate alot on the trip to the junkyard and just had a little indigestion. Or at least that is what I thought was wrong with him. I have played this same "Little Film" in my head over and over. I have done 100's of "I should have's", "I should have told him", "I should have made him", "I should have took him", "I should have held him", etc, etc. etc. I am very proud that BT, Shaun, and my wife Rita were there with me and Ed's Kids. Otherwise I guess I would go crazy. Thanks again for all the thought and Prayers that everyone has sent for Ed's kids and Family. You all are GREAT!

16. When I go, I want it to be in a place that I like, doing the things that I like to do. Searching for parts and being excited for his Plymouth project, I'm sure he is resting with a smile. Godspeed....

17. TSEDAN

TSEDAN
    from Fresno,Ca

Prayers sent to his family, I was also in the Navy and I'm 53. You never know.

18. gr855

gr855

thoughts and prayers to the family and to you. so sorry

19. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

May your friend rest in peace and you and his family find comfort in the days ahead.

Frank

20. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

you are 100 percent right, God decided it was his time, he got a break from working, got to be with his kids at a junkyard,doing what he enjoyed. He could have been at work and never got to see them, or in a hospital full of tubes and wires. It's a sad loss but he got to go peacefully.

21. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Nothing wrong with belated condolences BUT this thread is over 2 years old and you guys are passing on condolences to a guy who hasn't even been on the HAMB in over 5 months.

22. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Oh I didn't see the date so sorry about that. I just saw it come up in new posts. :eek: I do hope his kids are dealing with it ok .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.