Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Little Louder

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by QQMOON, Jan 4, 2010.

1. QQMOON

QQMOON

2. Thanks Matt, now if you can just stick a few of your photo's of all the oz cars, matching faces with names like you do with the DOTD coverage...;)

Looking good, more to come,

Drewfus:)

3. hotrodmatt

hotrodmatt

It's coming Drewfus... "One piece at a time"

Had to get it up bare bones, or it would never have happened.

We need a pic of the t-shirt wearing folk too!

4. All good, know the feeling well, especially this time of year. Will forward you some 'stuff' I've colated of recent times in the effort to assist;):D

A

P.S. Mrs Drewfus cracked up at your fat santa message...:D

5. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Hey HOTRODMATT , can't wait to see more , a job very well done ,thanks.

6. was just thinking, could all of you guys(both here in Oz and in USA) with HA/GR's etc (both past and present) send us a email (see page contact details), or even better post them here...(or at least a link to builds/details) with a few photos and details of your cars/builds?

We have alot of photo's that we've collected over time, but in the interest of our ever consumed focus, would love a few details to match the faces, with a view to create a simple page that illustrates a few photo's of the racer, their car, details on the build, and what sort of ET/mph they're playing with. I know of a number of new cars here I don't have much info on (my bad), and would love to try and get back up to speed.

Cheers,

Drewfus

P.S. We posted on the main board about our DOTD flathead challenge, just in case you guys missed it, look here....

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349170

www.dayofthedrags.net

[​IMG]

Cheers,

Drewfus

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  7. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

drewfus, which e-mail do you want these sent to?
    Or do you want us to post them on this thread?
    And by the way, you guys keep up the good work down there, you are making us look bad!
    Robert

8. either in this thread, or email to our 'garage', with prefference to the garage please.

Cheers,

Drewfus:)

9. It's Geoff SEDDON, not SNEDDON. :)

10. ThingyM

ThingyM

Drewfus,, When it comes to operating these computers, I'm an idiot.. Old 6 posted some photos of mine on here for me on another thread..Maybe you can pick one up from there.. Or maybe Nigel has a photo from when he was over here.. Thanks..