Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Kustom Pedal car for my Daughter's X-mas gift: More progress

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lockwoodkustoms, Dec 15, 2009.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

just my opinion........

2. i'm gonna concur with todd on the colors and with every one else thats this is one killer lil ride

3. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Thanks everyone. My son Geno also says thanks to all who have commented. We have not made it out to the garage due to the cold weather we have been having the past few days but we plan on being out there this weekend. Again I really appreciate your comments especially the mentioning of my son he is all kinds of happy .

4. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

We will be back at this tomorrow. But we are wondering if someone could put this car in a color mentioned above for us. We would really appreciate it . Thanks

5. Castr8r

Castr8r
    Member Emeritus

Great job, Dad! Watch out though, in a few years, it'll be "Move over, Dad, let me do that!" And he'll do a better job than you!
    You've got a great family!

6. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

That is what I am hoping will happen..............:D. I just hope that out of all of them one gets the car bug :eek:.

7. SpyGuy

SpyGuy
    from Tucson, AZ

Was just checking ou tthe thread ... Purple metalflake with tan interior, and an "I8TOKYO" license tag .....