Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pinstripers, post your strangest pinstriping request

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mikey's Pinstriping, Dec 30, 2009.

1. 57FORDF100

57FORDF100
    from bell

that jacket sleeve looks sick

2. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I saw "Pinstriper" put some lines on an automatic pistol in the Village of the Hambed one evening in Charlotte.. vic

3. James66g

James66g

Now that would make a hell of an avatar!

4. Has anyone tried to pinstripe T-shirts with any success?

5. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I've striped a helicopter for my surgeon and two corporate twin engine Cessnas for a company that I was working for at the time.

I flamed a golf club and the guy's game actually doubled after that. He was pretty proud of that club.

I had one guy want me to paint a Vargas style girl on his car's front fenders and then he drops the bomb that he wants his daughter to pose for it. I had no problem with that, but she did.

I like doing charity work, so I'm always looking to stripe wheel chairs, electric scooters and the like. I'll only do it as a surprise for the rider. The payoff is always better that way.

I also did an egg roll with hot mustard and sweet & sour sauce.

6. Doktor Hug

Doktor Hug

striped an leafed a guy's cock once:

[​IMG]

7. BigNick1959

BigNick1959

I have been asked on occasion to do that type of stripe job, usually by one of my stupid drunkin friends whos hanging around my garage blasted, while I'm slaving away trying to make a buck. I have never taken anyone up on the offer, so I bow to your courage and your superior talent. You are one good COCK STRIPER

8. i pinstriped elvis's from "three bad jacks" cell phone it was a pink and he was ashamed to use it in public. he wanted to go cheap and paint it black put some red and white strips on it i doubt it held up though. i imagine the paint wore off over time. but i couldnt pass up the favor for him hes a great guy

9. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

A pair of brand new Caterpillar diesels in the bilge of a sportfisherman

10. Nice cock. :cool:

11. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

That sleve and solo seat made me think of this one, done for a buddy about 4 years ago.

[​IMG]

12. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

That is something I have NEVER said to a guy...wow!:eek:

13. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

What do you have to do to stripe a jacket or seat? Any special prep or paint or will oneshot do it?

14. yamadafacka

yamadafacka

one shot will do it, but will flake after a while

15. 1- shot slinger

1- shot slinger

Leather can be tricky...sometimes the oils rubbed on the leather to get the shine are resistant to the paint. It's basically 50/50 It will either go on fine...or it will never fully dry and the paint can smudge.

16. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

I scrub the hell out of it with a good cleaner like 409, dry well. Eventually one shot will crack, and wear off, but it kind of lends an old time feel to it. Have had good luck with the staying power as long as the surface is clean and dry.

17. buzz bomb

buzz bomb

WOW!! that was kinda gay!!:p.
    Buzz Bomb

Attached Files:

18. read: Nightstand !

19. BigNick1959

BigNick1959

Ive lettered and striped 10 or 12 leather jackets and a few bike seats. I prep them by spraying Windex and wipping it off with a paper towel (nothing special). If the leather has some conditioner on it you can use a little thinner mixed with water but be careful, if it's a new jacket it may remove some of the black (test it first on an inside seam). if they used armor all on it, give it back, it aint going to work. I stripe on the 1 Shot, let it set up a couple minites and then dust it with baby powder. That will kill the shine and give it a nice old patina look.The 1 Snot dries real fast with the powder on it, spray on a little more windex and gently wipe it down to remove the powder. Ive got bike seats I did 5 years ago that still look good, and the one I posted has 2 summers of ass time and still looks as good as the day I striped it.

20. slamdpup

slamdpup

lol...i was about to ask this question

21. fastrnu

fastrnu
    from shelton,wa

Build three bridges and they call you an engineer. Stripe one cock and they call you a "cock stipper" the rest of your life.

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You guys are all sick puppies....it's an art piece NOT to be used :p

Anyway, it would be hard for me to pick my favorite striped piece here in the house but this would have to go at the front of the line. It's been the door to my computer room for many, many years but with the kitchen remodel there is no more computer room so my bedroom closet is being redone to accommodate this door.
    [​IMG]

It was done over many years by a slew of different artists. I absolutely LOVE it!

a piece striped by Jeff Shea
    [​IMG]

23. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

This might not be that odd but I had my buddy Steve pinstripe the saddleblanket on a wooden carousel horse I carved. It really looked great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Wow! I never knew we had so many freako pinstripers on here doing bad things to good stuff.. Keep em rollin...

Striped a Harley for a music guy in Austin a few years ago and before was all done, I did all his cars, walls, desk, kit appliances, a few sculptures, commodes, mirrors, front doors, and other unmentionables. He gave me money and a few un-used old SRV back stage passes. They look great on my surf board.

Dad striped his horse hooves for a parade back in 73. He was really weird.

Mikey
    Living a Strange Existence

25. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I striped a cast iron frying pan for Safariknut... Maybe he can post a photo of it.

26. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I also painted a huge Rat Fink on a Chevelle's trunk lid. That by itself may not be a big deal, but it was for a blind guy! I was really nervous about doing copy righted art and actually called Ed Roth for his persmission. When I told him what I was being asked to do, he said absolutely do it. He was amazed that a blind guy owned a '72 Chevelle to begin with.

27. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I think i was behind that guy on my way home tonight:mad::D

28. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

coming from a guy that had a table full of designer condoms, vibrators and lube when I stopped by for dinner.....:rolleyes::p:D

29. dodgeman33

dodgeman33
    from Indiana

Heres a grandfather clock that no one wanted when my mom passed a few years ago......

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  30. dodgeman33

dodgeman33
    from Indiana

how bout this one 10 lb large mouth bass belonged to father n law ....

Attached Files: