Register now to get rid of these ads!

Merry f%&kin christmas from gambino kustoms free swag & a happy new year

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Dec 25, 2009.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

welcome to the HAMB bud! and stop with the sad story!! your makin us look bad and alex will rig it!!!!!LOL just kiddin! :)

2. BBYBMR

BBYBMR

Here's mine. 52, original 216, 5sp and rearend from S-10, dropped uprights + cut coils, with blocks custom saddles and stock rear springs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  3. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

I'm at that stage now.I have a 1948 Chevy Stylemaster 2 door.
    Took out a leaf er two lowering blocks,,wham,,bam,,time for C Notchs!
    Could you put my name in the hat?
    Thanks and have a prosperous New Year!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  4. Got stalled on my '39 Chevy Taildragger. Don't have the money to spend on it, so I've been doing all the labor I can do to it. This would help get me started back on it. The art work is by Zombie. Thanks guys,great gift, Michael

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  5. I am not in the running. I just want to say my hats off to you Alex for such a great offering. Hope to see you in Salina KKOA again next summer Alex. My hats off to a great dude!:cool:

6. hunter1111

hunter1111

heres mine, 1954 chevy

Attached Files:

7. Add me to the contest! Thanks

8. studhud

studhud

Ryan should make this a sticky! It's worthy of being on top for one week!
    Hint Hint
    Dave Hitch

9. 63Compact

63Compact

What a swell guy,I dont need it but Mery Xmas to Alex and the whole Gambino crew.

10. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

How about a '47 dodge?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. SoCal Merc

SoCal Merc
    from SoCal

I can't use it, but what a cool thing to do! You Guys rule! Happy Holidays to a well deserving shop.

12. Great Idea, generous offer from one hell of group of guys.

Is there a timeline that you want the notch installed by? My to-date progress on my pontiac would disgust any real wrenches.

Please put me and my 51 Pontiac hardtop in the master list.

Thanks Alex

(I just like the first pic)

[​IMG]

This one is about how it looks now

[​IMG]

13. Lazer5000

Lazer5000

14. dimebag

dimebag
    from Joliet, il

I would love to put my 50 Deluxe in the drawing, I am about to do a pressure 235 swap, leave the 3 on the tree, and install a powerglide rear-end. The car NEEDS to be lowered and still ride like a dream, I would to bag it, but my wife and I are adopting a baby from China and the bag system is more than we can afford. This whole car is going to be rebuilt on a tight budget with lots of blood, sweat & beers!!! The notch would be a bad-assed addition to the car, and the highlite of 2010!!!

15. Now this is why I am an Alliance Member. Its guys like this that makes this site and way of life a "notch" above the rest!!!!

I'de appreciate it if you would drop my name in the hat!!! My next build after I finish the "Area 51" project is anouther 51 Merc!!!! Thanks again GAMBINO KUSTOMS, Chad

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  16. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

17. newbomb

newbomb

Damn, count me in. 51 Mercury here. Still collecting parts and hoping to get Ether to chop the top in Jan. Thanks GK... Newbomb.

Attached Files:

18. synthsis

synthsis

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

19. rustrodder

rustrodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

What an awesome deal- Thanks you Alex!
    Please put me in the contest. I have no pictures to show-the car is in a friends barn until April when I will start on it. It is a '50 Chevy Fleetline. I have a 292 Chevy 6 with a turbo 350 and a rebuilt '57 Chevy rear ready to transplant into it. The motor & trans were missing when I got it, so I'm updating it a little bit. alex

20. i'll throw in also. this is a rad thing your doing. my car should be on the road by spring. and this would for sure help. the rear is sitting on the bumpstops as we speak.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. CINCUENTA~TRES

CINCUENTA~TRES
    from BC, CANADA

I would love to be included in on this offer. I have a 53' belair HT. Shes going into the Shop Jan. 15th so this would be a great time to notch her up. I need to get some other parts from you as well Alex!

PS yeah i already got an original grille for it!...haha Just need the bumpers now!

Cinc~

Attached Files:

• 53ds.JPG
      53ds.JPG
      File size:
      134.2 KB
      Views:
    • 53ps.JPG
      53ps.JPG
      File size:
      135.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  22. Might as well throw my hat in as well. 1950 Merc. Super cool and very generous idea Alex!!!

[​IMG]

23. throttlein

throttlein

I would like to be included also. I'm fixing to start on the 4 link and a notch on my 51 Ford coupe, I would love to be included. Just finishing up my chop now

Attached Files:

24. 51ChevPU

51ChevPU
    from Arizona

I'll throw in the hat as well. I'm working on this 51 Chevy coupe that will need a Gambino notch. I have a long way to go, but I'll get there....Thanks for the raffle Alex....Happy Holidays To All !

[​IMG]

cody ellingson likes this.
  25. bobjob55

bobjob55

i've got a '48 dodge town sedan,, 4 door ,, choptop,, shaved door handles,, dual frenched headlites,, radiator opening narrowed.. chevy nova front clip.. it's a project.. don't have any rear suspension as yet,, frame sitting on rear axle.. want to finish ,, but been unemployed for 2 years now..

26. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Heres my winter project that Id like to get in the running...
    Bone stock 54' delray that im dropping and repainting...nothing too crazy yet!
    Thank you, Alex for a great offer!
    [​IMG]

27. Nice gesture. Merry Christmas.

28. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

might as well try to get my name in the hat...

53....the rear is lowered with posie springs and lowering blocks.

Attached Files:

• 109.jpg
      109.jpg
      File size:
      491.1 KB
      Views:
  29. vicksrods

vicksrods

Man what a great hting you are doing waay cool. this is right on time my car is going under the knife for a full upgrade and finish job this winter the rear axle is sitting an inch and a half from the frame. so count me in if i qualify... the install is no problem either...happy f*&%kin new year oh yeah this would be for my 53 chevy thats pictured...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  30. SHOE-BOX-JOE

SHOE-BOX-JOE

AHHH yes this would make my year,

okay shes a 51 chebby stylelline from the Kontinentals out of Austin, picked her up through a bro in the club. Thnx Jeff.

okay ill try and attach pics lol.

Shes a Custom all red, Shaved nosed and decked of course, With a floated 42 oldsy grill, 39 ford tear drops tail lights frenched, frenched headlights.
    Running hard drop now, cut 3 turns out of the coils in front and pulled 4 leafs out the back on blocks, Notching her and bagging her rear end would set her off great, Shes here in LBC, Cali Shes running a nice 350 with a turbo 400 tranny. shes a sleeper but i love schooling the lil ricky the rice rocket racers with her. and wanna keep up with the look but as we all know times are rough.

Hopefully i figured out how to post pics. happy new year to everyone, hope you pick the most deserving or 2 lol... talk soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]