Register now to get rid of these ads!

need opinions on my f100

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by prost34, Dec 23, 2009.

1. prost34

prost34

allright,i just bought her,i was thinking of leaving it baby blue,it allready has a louvered hood,its going to be lowered with my 16 inch steel wheels and wide whites,,,what color would look best with baby blue?,dark blue?red?,baby moons,spider caps? or no caps?

Attached Files:

2. overkillphil

overkillphil

Black would look very nice with that blue interior. As far as wheels, a nice red and some baby moons, or have the wheels chromed. That's what I would do.

3. Two-tone it with white. Wide whitewalls were a thing of the past when that truck was new. Narrow (1 1/4" or so) would be more appropriate, or blackwalls. Baby moons with trim rings. If you can't afford chrome wheels, paint 'em black. Do not paint your wheels red.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  4. onedge

onedge

paint it a factory color from around then, with chrome baby moons. put on a chrome rear bumper, polish up the trim after you paint it. that's a truck from when trucks where trucks. was it a Florida truck it's whole life?

5. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

Keep the wide whites(clean them up a little):Dpaint the wheels a darker blue similar to the interior and then see if you can find some nice chrome Ford dog dish caps.love the truck by the way:)

6. Antny

Antny
    BANNED
    from Noo Yawk

Aluminum moon disks.

7. 3onthetree

3onthetree

I would paint the wheels baby blue with chrome caps and bands. I love those early / mid 60's Ford trucks.

8. prost34

prost34

its from southern california up until 2 years ago,then it sat across the street from the ocean in patricks air force base,hence what little rust it has,,,

9. skoh73

skoh73

I came up with a couple of photoshop jobs on your truck. I like the two-tone, and I think the light cream/off white will compliment whatever hue of blue you might choose (or any other color).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  10. halfcockedcustoms

halfcockedcustoms

the wheels like that get my vote too :D[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  11. knumb knuts

knumb knuts
    from tempe az

my $.02, just leave it the way it is and throw on the the WWs, spend your money in correctly lowering it, stance will trumph baby moons and spider caps (leave em for the shiny leadsleds, not long bed work trucks)