Register now to get rid of these ads!

HotrodLadyCruiser and Big Olds on TV

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by studeboy, Dec 21, 2009.

1. studeboy

studeboy

As if Denise weren't famous enough, I just spotted her and Big Olds on SPEED at Bonneville. Big Olds is cruising the parking lot of a Wendover hotel. I'm sure there are other HAMBers on the episode also, but nobody I immediately recognize.

Car Crazy is showing coverage from the Salt. The episode is titled "Bonneville Speed Weeks" and re-airs on Monday 12/28 at 3pm.

2. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

dang is she all smiles??

3. Abomb

Abomb

Yeah, I saw that, and a few other HAMBer's cars as well.

4. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

I didn't see it, but rumor has it that is the one & ONLY time that she has been caught on camera NOT hamming it up!!!

Is that true??

5. Harms Way

Harms Way

Those Cookies are really going to cost us now ! :):D

6. slammed

slammed

Won't be long,,,,,the big time will be calling.......

7. studeboy

studeboy

Couldn't really tell but I don't think I've seen her any other way.

8. Big Tony

Big Tony

Sweet... Congrats

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yeah, some handsome guy in a red hat focused my attention away from the camera.
    Damn those 200MPH dudes. :D

10. Yea if I live long enough I'll see a book or an article written about here. That'll be pretty cool, I'll be able to tell the other geezers at the coffee shop, hey I know that chick. They won't believe me of course.

Congrats kid.

11. Next thing you know Denise will have her own reality TV show "Cruisin the USA in the Big Olds" :D Denise, can you start rehearsing the Dinah Shore commercial "See the USA in ...... the Big Olds" for your intro for the show? It would be a hit for sure girl!! All of us 50,000+ HAMBERS would be watching!! :D

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGZvQoPxhNs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGZvQoPxhNs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrFxaJxMyGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrFxaJxMyGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

13. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Try HULU.com may be able to see it there.

14. NoSurf

NoSurf

Congrats to you Denise!

A little bird told me you can see a nice clip of me driving Greezy's '40 on the Salt...

Attached Files:

15. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Attagirl Dee.

Doc.

16. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Saw the episod last night. Sure wish Ol Barry would would have done a little less talkin and shown more of the "traditional" cars. Pretty good show overall though.

17. guiseart

guiseart

Barry? Less talking? Grats Denise

18. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Seen it last night. That guy is probably really nice but gives me the creeps. Cool footage.

19. eddie1

eddie1

First time I have watched Car Crazy in a long time & I see Denise! I agree with DULLCHROME, to much talking by Barry. That is why I have not seen many episodes lately.

20. rebelrat

rebelrat

You go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

is she topless ????

22. oh Dinah Shore the orignal COUGAR with burt reynolds............Denise should have her own show.She looked cool,on TV,Id rather see her on Car Crazy than Barry in his benz rollin thru events,Denise is what this hobby/lifestyle is really about "lovin what you do"

23. 32gal

32gal
    from The OC

Dont get that channel, but congards gal!

24. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

That is one reality show I would watch.

25. Marcia

Marcia

I liked the fact that Barry was truly excited to be there and race a car. I think he did a good job.
    Congrats Denise!
    Merry Christmas!

26. can I just add a Merry xmas,Denise is so quiet and shy I,m surprised anyone could spot her :rolleyes:

27. I saw her too! Cool!

28. Jim Sideways

Jim Sideways
    from Ohio

DVR's are great got it recorded for the 28'th. She seems like a fun girl who loves cars, glad to see her on the air. Well I guess I will on the 28th:)

29. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Denise gets all the publicity............guess that is what happens when you have a nice ride. I thought that episode was one of the better ones actually. Yeah he talked a lot - but I think it was because he was so excited about being out there.........I wonder how fast he went?

30. i missed the show:( but congrats denise and merry christmas!:D