Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone see the new car from HHR?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by demonspeed, Oct 17, 2004.

1. repoguy

repoguy

Oh yeah, 32 roadsters are totally lame!

This isn't what the HAMB is about!

The cheese grater hurts my feelings!!!

You guys should start a sewing circle. You could all get together, wear pretty dresses, and talk about your vaginas.

2. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

hhr, I'll give one thing, at least you've registered and posted your case for the louver press advertisement. Just because you did a fresh approach to rod building doesn't automatically mean it will meet with approval. IMO, and I've stated it, you have managed to get your car in a magazine, and on the net. PERIOD!!! Now enter it in the Grand National Roadster Show for America's Most Beautiful Roadster competition and see how you do. It's a curiousity that won't last beyond the first of the year except for the occasional laugh when someone recalls the fact it was built. I'm sure your aware of the many freaks that line the midway of the county and state fairs. They always get a lot of lookers and takers but nobody wants to take one home. Unfortunatly, most prople laugh behind the backs of those pathetic showpeople.

Frank

3. ____

____

fuck,,,too many TALKERS and not ENUFF dooers....

this place has become a CLUSTER FUCK for BENCH RODDERS...(i.e.people who talk out of there ASSHOLES and have NO clue....)

put your shit(that means CARS faggots.) were your mouth is....

..its EASY to sit back in your chair and "play" on the computer while your wife is cooking dinner and your dog is licking your slippers while you talk shit to assholes 'people'on the "INTERNET" you've never met,nor have no intentions to meet,just because you think your a badd assand want to make you feel BETTER about yourself.....

i say,,,PUT UP or SHUT up.....

...or,SHIT or get off the POT...

i dont know HHR,but he's DOIN it and not TALKIN about it...

4. DollaBill

DollaBill

Louver mea culpa...

I built this Nova several years ago...and yes, although it was a Porsche color, it was, in fact, pink...

Anyway...I chopped the top on a buddies Datsun pickup (he had a louver press), and he came over to the house while I was out of town, took every panel he could load in his truck, and punched 'em.

Lemme tell you...color sanding this thing was NOT fun!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So...although the Deuce does nothing for me, my opinion is suspect [​IMG]

5. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

All I have to say is I like it. Yes it's excessive but it wakes people up. I'm all about being different. I love the knowledge this site has to offer, however I hate the fact that only the negative have the balls to give there opinions. It's easy to say what ya hate. I personally would not build that car, but it gets attention and that is what people who express themselves want. That is why people talk shit, they want attention. Yes I'm expecting a thrashin' but I hope to also make one person think. The same ones who bitch about cars they hate are the same ones who bitch about wasted bandwidth, and waste bandwidth doin' it. I like this site for the help I have gotten and respect the opinions of all posters. I just hate that some get pissed on for doin their what we all love. building what we like and being proud of it.

6. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

I won't contribute to the louver bashing... But too much of a good thing...

Anyway the grill shell on the second unit is KILLER!

7. lakes modified

lakes modified
    Member Emeritus

Hey: what ever turns your crank. it does little for me, but then again, it's not mine. now if he had let it sit outside in the northwest all winter and get coated with mother natures rust coating and some salt spray, i could get to like it then.

8. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Amazing! Some of you actually sound pissed about this car. Wow! Maybe needlepoint would be a more soothing pastime?!

9. zibo

zibo
    from dago ca

wow.
    At shows he can have a fog machine
    routed inside
    so it looks like a pressure cooker.
    Or haulin ass down the road
    with smoke coming out of it,
    like those acrobat planes.

The second 32 is badass though.

TP aka zibo

10. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

wow that does look like a cheese greater!

11. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

[ QUOTE ]
    I just don't wanna be the guy who has to wet sand all them louvers come paint time! OUCH!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Personally I don't care for it. It's kind of like when painters try to stretch the envelope with flames. Traditional flames on a balck car are cool. Green flames on an orange car are not.

12. NYCDrums

NYCDrums

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes it's excessive but it wakes people up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes people are awakened by explosive diarrhea, is that good? [​IMG]

Sometimes it better to stay asleep.

13. Muttley

Muttley

The Swiss cheese frame look is cool but you can keep the body.