Register now to get rid of these ads!

Choppertown Movie ( with Cole Foster and Jimmy White)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zack, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Zack

Zack

Hey Everyone,
    Just wanted to let you know about our upcoming documentary about The Sinners. Cole Foster and Jimmy White were kind enough to lend us their shops and skills to help Kutty build his Working Man's bike. Please let us know what you think of the site! We look forward to hearing everybody's comments. Thanks to RF for his kind help as well in the movie.

Sinners Movie

Attached Files:

2. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

So is this going to be a movie that's going to be shown in theaters as a full-length feature, or one that's going, as they say, "straight to video"?

I checked out the link but couldn't find an answer. I think all things considered this should be a cool film...the subject matter has definitely got me intrigued.

Good luck with the project dude. Oh, and PS...don't let the intro police here get you down.

3. Gracie

Gracie

Damn he's hot. You guys have all the pin up gals... Us gals have Cole.

4. RF

RF

Fuck the intro police...at least Zack's not trying to get people to vote for his bikini shots, buy a car, or go to some lame show. Zack and his crew busted their asses making this on their own dime...it's not some big-budget production like Big Daddy the Kustomizer. Quite the contrary, it's all real shit, and should appeal to a lot of people here (hence his post).

5. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

[ QUOTE ]
    Fuck the intro police...it's all real shit, and should appeal to a lot of people here (hence his post).

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree, Rob.

I'm interested, and I'd like to hear more about it.

6. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I just saw that site yesterday..Hah...
    I can't wait to see this flick ..I'm sure it's going to RULE!!!!

Evel

7. Zack

Zack

Hey Bass, thanks for your comments! Sorry not to introduce myself and my bro Scott. We're old pals from New York, now transplanted in L.A. We come from a background of overseas film experience and have a love of choppers and hot rods. Scott completely rebuilt a '72 Sporty chopper and then sold it to help finance his move out of NY.

RF gives us way too much credit, it was the kindness and generosity of strangers, Cole in particular, that enabled us to launch our dream of filmmaking. Rico, Kutty, RF and all the Sinners opened up to us like old friends and let their lives be filmed, uncensored for the world to see.

We feel passionately that this world hasn't been shown properly since The Wild One and Easy Rider and we hope to take the audience on an adventure and still be true to the art of working with your hands.

Z

8. glassguy

glassguy

what was up with big daddy bullshit?? i only caught a few minutes of it (thankfully) i think discorery crossed the line with this nitwit!!!! or did i miss somethin good in the 1st 45 mins?

9. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

So you're talking feature film, right?

Sounds good...I like the idea of redefining what real bikes and bike guys should be to the masses.

Keep us posted...and good luck.

10. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

I like the Sinners.

11. Zack

Zack

Sorry I didn't answer your original question! We are crazy and we only shoot for the stars...we're gonna get a theatrical release for this film or die trying.

Here's another pic, thanks again.

Z

Attached Files:

12. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

[ QUOTE ]
    it's not some big-budget production like Big Daddy the Kustomizer.

[/ QUOTE ]

We haven't had satellite or cable since 2000, honestly....Please elaborate on this Big Daddy program?

13. RF

RF

Ever heard of Vini Bergman? (Ultra Kustom--Limo, Motorcycle, you name it.) They (the fine future-sighted folks @ Discovery) made a show about him called The Kustomizer. He calls himself Big Daddy. I won't even elaborate about the show it was so bad...and I only caught a few clips here and there (Raymond takes precedence). It's not worth discussing. You want details, check out TDC's site.

14. lownslow

lownslow

the sinners like flannel ............

15. I was just happy to see that Dom Deluise found a gig, knowing Burt Reynold would do the Cannonball run comeback movies!

That fat ass need to do some actual work, the show was all about the poor little rich fat kid that can make is friend do anything.
    He even has an entourage of old buddies that obviously hang out because he employs them.

16. when is the expected release?? I have been checking that site everyday for updates. looks like its going to be badass. welcome to the Hamb..

17. Zack

Zack

Thanks Hooligan! We're editing the film right now...so it's gonna take a couple months before it is in shape. But we will keep adding pics from the film to the website every few days. There may even be some video footage going up there soon... [​IMG]

18. scrapmetalart

scrapmetalart
    from DAYTON

Welcome & keep us up to date on the release...this looks great!!

19. CheatersPete

CheatersPete

Can't wait to see the movie [​IMG]

20. Hey, what's up Zack!

Since this topic is received here with open arms, I think I can post some of the pics I shot at the Choppertown Movie party for the guys here on the HAMB too... I bet they'll like 'em..

No, I won't post the pics of Kutty's bike.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Take care!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Dustins bike is the shit!! just thought I would throw that in there. I drool over it every time I see it.. Thanks for posting those Flying D..

22. v8minor

v8minor

Can't wait to see that.It was cool to see it posted on our irish custom forum.Good luck.

23. Zack

Zack

24. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

I heard its better to be a 'Sinner' rather than a false Saint!

I cant wait to see the flick & the site is awesome..

Cole's Chevy is about as good as it gets!

Dirty

25. crewcutkid

crewcutkid
    from m

The swastika on that last bike is shitty. None o that nazi crap.
    -Crew
    Oh, all the other bikes are really nice!

26. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

So this post was to tell us that there's "GOING TO BE" a movie MAY-BE, in a couple of MONTHS?!!

I'm not much for the intro thing but this is kinda lame, especially from a guy that's trying use us to put asses in his seats but won't fill out the profile info...

Thanks Dutchman for at least giving us some pictures to chew on. [​IMG]

27. RF

RF

It's not a swastika...it's a kicker pedal.

And people who are worried about "profiles" and "intros"...yeah, uh, maybe get a life and worry about something worth worrying about?

For shit's sake, if somebody tells you about a bitchin' new hot rod product they've come up with they're about to debut, you'd probably want to hear about it. So Zack comes here and tells people that I believe would be a "core" audience for a project he's about to complete, and people bitch about filling asses in seats and shit.

The only lame thing is this kind of crap.

28. baytowngreaser

baytowngreaser

Here we go with the swastika BS! Like RF said it's a kicker pedal.

29. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

Yeah..!! What Rob said..!!

30. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Fuck Intros. Isn't the dudes website is intro enough?