Register now to get rid of these ads!

My dad hooked me up again

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by carcrazyjohn, Nov 29, 2009.

1. kiotes

kiotes

My dad gave me to Mom, and then 9 months later Mom gave me back to Dad!

2. HEBE GB

HEBE GB

3 SS Chevy hubcaps.He was always going to find the missing one.

3. CH3NO2JAY

CH3NO2JAY
    from Chicago

My old man gave me a 1973 Plymouth Cuda 340 Roller as a gift and over the years bought me parts for B-day presents like a NOS grill and other goodies for it. I still own it. :) It's going no where...

Edit: I also got a set of E-T Wheels Mags (first run) from the early/mid 60's.

And he has given me his 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Gran Coupe 383 (Rough Shape) many times, but I never took it since it's his. I'll gladly take it when he passes, but it's his until then...

Got lucky and he built me a 2 car outdoor car port with air/lights/etc next to a 2 1/2 car garage strictly for working on cars...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  4. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

When i got my 65 mustang (age 13) he got me an orig shop manual for it.

5. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

a set of 85 corvette aluminum heads with 1.6 rockers

6. SYCO620

SYCO620
    from Merced, Ca

My pop gave me my first truck, then on my 18th b-day a 62 nova, then a Ford Ranger that he thought was blown up (I beat it for 2 more years) but more important than any of that he gave me his time. Any spare second he had was spent with me. In that time he taught me to wrench, weld, fab, and the proper use of bailing wire. Through all that he taught me to be a good man, a better friend and a great father. He also taught me how to be a good husband. Him and mom have been married 48 years and still walk hand in hand wherever they go.