Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 50 ford in florida. Need in wa.98226

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rockin rebel, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I am thinking about buying a driver, 50 Ford, but it is on the other side of the US.. it is in Florida, and I need it in Wa. does anybody think it is worth trying to get a "hamb" relay going.???get several people involved, a lot of coordinating...I am going to check on freight companies, but I can imagine....just a thought. think we can do it.??? thanks, Lloyd :rolleyes::confused:

2. skip86

skip86
    from Florida

I live in Central Fla.what part of Fla.is your 50 located?Gerry

3. fly down to florida and drive it home. great time to see if its a real driver or a motorized roller!

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

Coordinating? It'll take more than that!!! Lot's of cases of beer and pizzas!! much less Fuel!!:D

anything possible here on the hamb. If you're patient, you'll probably find someone that'll hold it for a little while midway, then someone else later that might be going closer your direction... I've seen it happen!!:D

5. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

I would try to wait it out till spring. Lots of snow flying across the states right now.

6. I would normally fly and go for a long cruise, but it is winter and the car has a stock rear end, 410"s or 390's ????just thought it would be fun also to meet a bunch of kool guys along the way. and the car is a driver so if someone could drive it through ea state.??? hoping maybe a trucker with some extra room, on a flat deck.. who know's but would like to try

7. rustdodger

rustdodger

if you need a place to leave it on the US side of the border I'm just South of Everson PM me if i can help

8. Fly me down I'll drive it back!

9. richie rebel

richie rebel

anyway you do it,its going to cost you some dough,ray, me....,buy it, ask the guy if he can hold it until spring,or take hitchhiker up on his deal,sounds like your looking a freebie