Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yucaipa, Ca HAMB'ers - Anyone here?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopped50Ford, Jul 15, 2005.

1. ARe there any Yucaipa (U-kai-pa) Hamb'ers on here?

Or am I alone...I always feel alone....maybe I am (looks around)

Where is Yucaipa? East of Redlands, West of Palm Springs about 40 miles.

2. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

An hour east of Disneyland.

You are alone...............:D
    xxx
    Brandy

3. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

yup, your all alone. 'cause no one in there right mind would live out there in that heat...LOL :D

4. Aeroman

Aeroman

thats right!

[​IMG]

5. Dukes69

Dukes69

HA! Nevermind that it was 105 here in T-town and damn humid . . . for CA. :D

Oh, and yes . . . you are alone. :(

6. GamblinAJ

GamblinAJ
    from Corona Ca

My brother lives in Yucaipa, he isnt on the HAMB though. I asked him why he dosn't have a computer? He said "Yucaipa just got phone service, let alone high speed internet" I had my bachelor party at his house, nothing better then trying to tell someone how to get to Yucaipa......

7. BAD ROD

BAD ROD

I'm am in Sacramento, but have been doing consulting work for an agency in Beaumont that requires periodic trips. So, at least I know where Yucaipa is! :D

Mike

8. DrJ

DrJ

The question isn't where the hell is Yucaipa,

It's WHY the hell is Yucaipa? :D

The people I got my Volvo 1800 from moved there a year ago.

9. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

You're funny, Norm.

And you're all alone. :D

But don't worry, I know where you are. Remember, I lived ther for 7 llloooonnnnggggggg years.

Dont worry, you'll be ok.

I have faith in you.

10. Hyfire

Hyfire

A whole lotta funny people on the Hamb!

Can't say I am in Yucaipa, but I am right up the road in Cucamonga. I reckon we might be kin....

At any rate, I know the "So What" bonnie car is right there in Yucaipa (Sug's) but he is not on the Hamb.

Best Regards,

HyFire

11. I have met Sug...nice guy and he is always comming out w/ cool Traditional rides.

Well...i guess im it...:)

12. plan9

plan9

pretty close to LA, yet far away from everything. haha

its a trip, the LA basin is thin but long...

a person can cruise a couple hrs east and be in the middle of hot as shit BFE.

13. Marcy

Marcy

Don't think he's on the HAMB but metal worker extraordinare Fabian Valdez's shop Vintage Hammer is in Yucaipa Vintage Hammer Garage
    He has built 3 of my favorite cars----his wife Willow's '34 sedan, Tom Branch's roadster and Diana Branch's '32 sedan.

Marcy

14. chrisman

chrisman

I lured him onto the HAMB a couple of years ago as I asked questions about his Chevy custom, but I haven't seen him post since then. He's a really friendly guy, I hope I get the chance to meet him again.

15. 53burb

53burb

I have been out there. It feels A little like what heaven would be. For all of us that have been out to Norm's hidaway you would all agree. It feels like I am home when I am out there on that rare occasion but well worth it to have a good friend that goes by the name "chopped50ford". They got any "times shares" out there? KNUX!

16. Guardrail

Guardrail

Ya, I live in Yuckapie, but spend most of my time in Sewerside as my shop is located there. I guess you could say I'm in magteto. Great place to live, just a wee bit warm right now though.

17. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

Hey I grew up in Yucaipa. left there in 1968 moved to Wash. It was a great place to grow up in back in the day. lots of hot rods cruising E street on the weekends. nice small town. pm me if you want to know more

18. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Not in Yucaipa,but close.I live in Redlands.

19. Scott Robinson

Scott Robinson
    from Yucaipa

Hi , this is Scott Robinson and I just live up the road from you in Oak Glen. Have not done much in a while but still hope to get things running and driving one day. Take care , Scott

20. roadracer

roadracer

drove through it once, only noticed cos I know a guy who lives there.. but not a HAMB guy. I was an hour from finishing my 3 day hike from Atlanta so I wasn't stopping for nothing! Was hot that day too...no a/c...

21. capmotorsports

capmotorsports

Hey, I don't live there Iam in the central Cal area( Merced) But I have a brother there and sister there and a sister in redland, We are ex New Yorkers!!!!! Upstate NY is beutiful but Cali weater and relitively rust free car are better, and there HOTTTT Women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Neh,I'm out here in YuCrappa,and you already know who I am Norm. Man,I can't wait for car show season to start again!