Register now to get rid of these ads!

HotRodTodd benefit flyer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ...doc..., Nov 19, 2009.

1. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

check it out, come on over!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. joebuick

joebuick

good luck with the show, wish I could make it.

3. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

BUMP!!!!
    Come on out everyone, it'll be a good time, customs, hotrods, bikes, beer, I am sure a few burnout's, music, FOOD, beer, auction, beer, and beer.

Thanks!!!

4. 37FABRICATION

37FABRICATION

Come join the HELLIONS celebrate the life of our fallen brother... and have a shot for Todd.

5. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

6. 37FABRICATION

37FABRICATION

I have decided today that I am going to throw one of my most prized possessions into the auction. In 2001 I drove from Houston to Long Beach for a job interview at West Coast Choppers and am offering up the welding hood I used at WCC during my welding tests and is signed and dated by Jesse James 2001... Matt.

7. Brad S.

Brad S.

Back to the top. You know we'll be there brother.

8. Streetdemon

Streetdemon
    from Shelby, TX

Back to the top. I will be there.

9. jonny rocket

jonny rocket

Cant wait...lets get this show 'on the road'! will be there with my bros to help with the parking situation. Just a warning to everyone that plans on coming- Dont be too upset if you are told that you cant park in a certain area. If you show up in/on something other than your hotrod or bike, you might have to park further away than you would like. I am pretty sure the good spots are going to designated for the 'cool stuff'. I know everybody will agree that is the way it should always be. Lets have the best time possible without anybody getting their feelings hurt. Leave the attitude at home. this is not the time or place for that kind of shit.....SORRY ABOUT THAT. I HAD TO VENT.:eek:! Lets do this.... Just wish Todd could be there in person, and not just in spirit! But i'll take what i can get, and be damn happy for it...LATER!

10. Streetdemon

Streetdemon
    from Shelby, TX

11. 37FABRICATION

37FABRICATION

Was over at ...docs... yesterday and he's got a ton of cool stuff ready for Saturday. Yes people, IT'S THIS SATURDAY!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  12. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

we have a three duece intake, beer signs, Edelbrock performer BBC intake, shop jacket, gift certificates from paint jobs, to upholstery, to powdercoating, and even a gift certificate towards a tattoo.
    see y'all there

13. Tyler Dirty

Tyler Dirty

Bump... matt and doc ill see ya tomorrow lets hope for some good weather hopefully better than here in OK... see everyone else saturday!!!

14. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

We will be there we are offering a complete photoshoot for car or family portraits plus whatever else the wife will let me donate.

We will be there in the van so save us a good spot I am driving back in it from dallas after a photoshoot in the am........man I need to get a heater for this thing lol

15. eric54chevy

eric54chevy
    from TEXAS!

Wish I could make it to the benefit, working graveyards all weekend

16. WhiteDevilsCC

WhiteDevilsCC
    from Spring Tx.

Wish i could make im sure its going to be a good one

17. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Wish I could be there. We sent a few things over with Philisia for the auction. Really kind of you guys to be there for Todd's wife. I'm sure it would mean the world to him.

18. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

He was the coolest guy in our club if you never met him come on out and see what he was all about.

I think we all would be lucky if when we pass we have as many great things said about us as Todd does, and know that everyone you made friends with in your life had your wifes back.

19. eliguzman

eliguzman

Someone needs to get this man...John even made me look good and that is hard to do!

We will be there!

Attached Files:

20. Streetdemon

Streetdemon
    from Shelby, TX

I was able to round up 7 other people with old school rides that are not members of this board.

Are there any year requirements for the cars or as long as it is cool they will be let in?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  21. FMR-Houston

FMR-Houston

Absolutely! Everyone is welcome. There are NO YEAR REQUIREMENTS. Ultimately, the benefit is truly about the "cause" which is to help Dawn (Todds wife). Cars and Bikes are involved as an after thought bc thats what we do... Thats what Todd did.

And Todd also did a ton of burnouts... so Im sure we'll smell that burning rubber in his honor tomorrow.

So please come out and join us... even if you have to come in the mini-van, or the pink Mary-Kay caddilac or the Kia Sephia with spinner hub caps... everyone is welcome.

22. hard livn

hard livn

This mini-van shit just won't go away I'll be in the 53 and the wife in the mini-van...this one's for you bro!

23. Brad S.

Brad S.

Yeah guys don't be bashful.

Bring your hot rod, custom, daily, hooptie, chopper, bagger, or bicycle. Nobody will care. It's all about friends and family.

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

wow...i never heard about this! GOD speed Todd...hope your show is a huge sucess fellers!

25. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

no man,...all cars are invited,...the Outkasts are helping with parking, they will find you and the others a spot.

I will probably take my orange 50 Chevy truck, come up and introduce yourself,...and most of all....THANK YOU

26. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

Thank you John for the donations,...it was my pleasure to meet you at Autorama.

27. Streetdemon

Streetdemon
    from Shelby, TX

I will be there in my sublime green 73 Dodge Dart since my 41 Ford isn't anywhere close to being road worthy. I will stop by and say hello for sure.

28. FMR-Houston

FMR-Houston

BRO! Serously I never even remotely thought about your gals minivan!!!
    Ill see you at MC Creations before 1:30pm tomorrow.

29. FMR-Houston

FMR-Houston

Friends and Family... the Hell-Kasts way brother!!!

30. 37FABRICATION

37FABRICATION

Headin to the shop to pick up my car. And remember... Todd would have driven in the rain!