Register now to get rid of these ads!

A lost friend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by onlychevrolets, Dec 10, 2009.

1. I am sorry for your loss. You will never be able to understand why this happened. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

2. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Sorry for your loss.Its hard to lose someone in this festive season.But,think of the good times you have shared with him.

Condolences on behalf of my family and all of us NJ HAMBERS.

3. Sorry for your loss. This is a particularly bad time of the year for this. The Holidays seem to deepen despondency. It's really a shame people with these thoughts don't confide in someone close. Sometimes they just need to get over a rough spot, but they are unable to see their way around it without help. Like they say, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

4. apound

apound

Sorry to hear that.

Don't blame yourself for something you could not see at the time. Hindsight is always 20/20 so don't beat yourself up for not catching any signs that looking back you might see now.
    Hope you all find some comfort from the postings here on the HAMB.

5. Sorry to hear this Brian.

6. Sincere condolences;been on your friend's side of the fence,and it's a real bitch to put into words what the emotions can be like. I'll speak for those in desperate situations and with jumbled thoughts when I say "Thank You" to those who care and desire to help. It is truly appreciated.

My bad night at work is pretty fuckin' inconsequential now. As it should be.

7. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

I to lost a good friend many years ago right out of high school.
    He waited on me to come out of a house late at night and finished his life right in front of me.
    Made me really mad and like someone in an earlier post said they didn't even go to there friends funeral, I didn't go to my friends either.
    It really threw me for a loop for awhile.
    Without good friends and family around it would have been much harder to deal with.
    I am sorry for your loss and lean on your family and friends that is what they are there for.

8. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

Sorry to hear about that Bryan. This year has definitely been a tough one to say the least for a lot of people. Like I always say, just remember the good times. And there's a new little guy here that's just waitin' to meet you guys. Love to the family.

9. racer756

racer756

Prayers and thought for your friends family and loved ones, May he finally rest in peace.

10. Sorry for your feelings, as was said before if you're not in the shoes you have no idea.

11. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

I can't wait to meet him.....Thanks Betty.

12. Bryan, i would also like to offer my condolences and also a word of advice, please don't beat yourself up for not seeing it coming. I lost a good friend many years ago and tortured myself for a long time as to why i never saw it coming. It does you no good, and in fact it harms you too.
    Kia Kaha (Be strong)

13. I am very sorry for your loss - we will never understand why but just remember the good times and hopefully that will ease the pain.