Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whiskey Needs A Little Help...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Whiskey, Nov 19, 2004.

1. 67Imp.Wagon

67Imp.Wagon

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep, it's the Tiger piece and I think I've got a couple others too.

[/ QUOTE ]

That Tiger piece kicks ass.

2. Whiskey

Whiskey

awesome! you can keep the other two the tiger one is the only one l'm really attached too....funny thing no one really liked that piece till shop rag used it ....l couldn't give it away before now that l decided to keep it people actaully like it!

Whiskey

3. kustomd

kustomd

Here is my dash she did several years ago. It doesn't seem like that long ago when she did it but it has. She does some killer work.

Attached Files:

4. titus

titus

Hey Whiskey, your striping kicks ass, are you ganna be around the twin cities MN anytime soon? im gonna have a 32 tudor thats gonna need some green and white striping.

I remember those VLV pics, remember you needed some shade to work in, it was a bit sunny! It was a good time.

I have a pic of you striping at Hot Rod Haeven, but not to good of detail on the pic.

TITUS

5. stangzilla

stangzilla
    from FTW Texas

i wish i had a pic of the duallie i seen in fort worth.
    this thing had alot. no, a ton [​IMG]of stripes on it.
    i think it was a crew cab, and it had flames from front to back in two colors (i think green and purple}.
    anyways, i just thought it was alot of work ,and i'm sure you had alot of time in it. i was wondering if you remeber how long it took to stripe that truck?
    kenny

6. Whiskey

Whiskey

Yeah l don't know what l would have done if you guys ahdn't been my shade...haha l also rememebr a certain somebody gettin the shit sunburned outta his face poor thor!!

You know l don't remember how long that truck took after awhile it seems alot of jobs run together l'll see things l had forgotten l even did...those are the craziest l'll be looking at something kinda diggin it and then l'll notice it was mine from a year or two before! haha maybe l outta lighten up on the paint fumes my memory is really going

Whiskey

7. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

I'll try and get a bunch up on here tomorrow. I have all my disks at home for my camera. I think I have a few...hundred [​IMG]

Might check on my other photo site too.

See ya later sweetpea!

your little monkey

8. marq

marq

i wouldnt need any help with whiskey,oh and some nice striping too............Marq